1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

I'm pretty sure they'll end up making Chopper 2.0 hope they announce it before the year ends. I want to complete my trio.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

the 3 hair dryers :=)

in the middle is scars . which will be choppers ?
and which will be celtic 's

vlcsnap-00004.jpg

[...]Is there a reason why Hot toys and even my mcfarlane 8 inch figure added those long blades to Celtic. He never had at all in any scene of the movie. Is there a reason why they gave him those added blades?
Could it be a nod to all the customizers out there?:dunno
Anyways I'm hoping that HT gives us the Chopper 2.0 before the years ending:pray:

i started to cut of the gun and made it 8 mm shorter then scars gun
1.jpg

i cut out of the middle section 8 mm IMAG0401.jpg

clued it for a test and sand it down . IMAG0402.jpg

Need to fill with putty a bit but i think it dosn't look to bad for the beginning ?
IMAG0406.jpg

today got the last finale work on the gun .

tommorow i start new Pictures of the finish custom celtic boots and gun stay tuned .
and thanks for your comments
Gun web 1.jpggun2.jpg

Back