Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did any of you get this?
I was able to snag a copy

2f91197c-a4c2-408d-b881-2fc865ad8737_zps20c84ba2.jpg

I want this. Anyone know where I can get the print?

I want this. Anyone know where I can get the print?

This print was sold to Monsterpalooza attendees. It was limited to fifty prints. I was lucky to get one. It looks so much better in person.

I saw one reprint on ebay. This one came with a certificate from sideshow.

...And it is looking like this lady is gone, congratz SSC!

If anything, I expect Gallevarbe to sell out more quickly. We shall see.....

The Queen has risen from the Dead and is back up for pre-order. Well played Sideshow. Well played.

I think it's BS that those awesome prints are so limited, they should be included with these statues at close to $400 a pop. Btw, I'm diving in balls deep with this line, ordered the Queen with the 5% code.

Yep, print should be included with PO.

As far as her "checking inventory" status, people said the same exact thing when the HT Loki figure flickered in and out of "check inventory" for a few days. Much derision. "oh he will never sell out, haha SSC!!" Then suddenly he was gone - and he stayed gone. Just sayin.'

I dont know if this has been answered before, but can the minions on the base be removed?

Was this pushed back to november?

Yes unfortunately.

I just died a little inside :monkey2:monkey2

Just FYI for everyone, SSAlex said on statue forum that the QOTD on display at SDCC was a production piece!

Awesome news, she was looking amazing from the shots.

She also said that the little critters at her feet are removable.

Handy to know, means I might be able to not frighten the poop out of my 2 year old daughter then ;)
That said I wonder how they will work, they look quite intricate & I assume placing them will be a bit fiddly with the way they are postioned.
Ah well will have to wait until November to find out :(

I thought the piece shown on sdcc was already a product cuz some details was different.

Back