Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Words cannot even begin to describe how awesome this statue is. It has exceeded my expectations as it literally looks exactly like the prototype they showed at SDCC last year. Not only is it the best painted statue I've seen this year, it's also the best engineered by far based on all the switch out parts and display options available. I give this statue a resounding 10/10 and is my nominee for Statue of the Year from SS! I just wish all statues that SS makes follows this shining example of perfect design to final production execution.

"Alright who's the smart ass that put a block of ice under my crown..."
TjKA8f.jpg

VnAKkM.jpg

Jj78h9.jpg

qcyIuW.jpg

A12Xps.jpg

YS5Mm8.jpg

n53hCc.jpg

DoXxRh.jpg

r3neAe.jpg
Definitely agree Lol and that styro is such a piss off I'm scared I'm going to break it jeez
I have to agree... Got it yesterday and it's a winner!

If you're on the fence, go for it. You won't regret it! Nothing more to add.
Yup ^^^what he said

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

288/500

Nothing much to add here. Like Mack said, Hellboy collectibles are few and far in between.

I am so happy that this one turned out great. What an exclamation point to celebrate the character's 20th year.

Seems like a regular would be almost as good as the exclusive - best of course would be to have two so as to display the different heads.

79206f78b20a49a4f1620db6c037ea52.jpg

Only issues I have are his magnets in both hands are weaker than I would like. I will always take them off in order to futz his coat or move him.

For $92.99 after shipping I could have never went wrong.

Have an idea for a custom base for my Anung Un Rama version. Going back and forth with a sculptor right now. One hint: GIANTS!

Customer service got in touch with me today and they'll be sending me a replacement body and gun hand. I'm excited. Hopefully these don't have the same issues.

Got mine. Great pf.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 1,177
  • 039.JPG
    039.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 1,167
  • 036.JPG
    036.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 608
Man... Been waiting for payment to clear from the guy who bought mine so I've had it out the last 3 days and am teally wishing I'd found a way to keep it. It's not EX or bust so I can grab a regular down the line, but had a friend hop on the EX waitlist for me just in case. I like this statue more than I like the character lol. A real masterpiece.

fac9e73d0988c56f986a2a4fb839aeda.jpg

I need Macks display case. And a hot French maid to dust for. 6 new hellboy pieces being added by the end of the year. Love my hellboy.

Back