Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm giving this a 10/10. It is truly a masterpiece. The sculpt is truly phenomenal and there are so many options. The only thing I have wrong with this is the weak magnet for both left hands. I also have some scratched off paint on the sword and hand. It's in an obvious spot too. I'll see if Sideshow will replace the hands considering how weak the magnet is and the damaged paint.

Only pick I have is that im used to seeing HB with yellow eyes. The orage is ok but not accustomed to it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

This PF is simply amazing.

On the QC front, I found zero defects of mine. Sits well, no missing or damaged paint. No chips. Magnets hold strong.

I'm gonna be futzing this coat forever though.

Dammit! So should I ask for a replacement body since my foot is unpainted on the bottom and a new Samaritan hand. Prolly not the hand...

Dammit! So should I ask for a replacement body since my foot is unpainted on the bottom and a new Samaritan hand. Prolly not the hand...

Sideshow is sending me a replacement body and gun hand for the chipped/unpainted foot and gap as well as the gun hand lanyard ring almost falling off. Not sure how many replacement pieces they actually have but the rep told me I should respond asap as replacements are limited. Our issues are almost identical so I dont see why not.

Opened mine today and I am VERY happy with it. Only thing wrong is the magnet on the gun hand is super weak so I'll be contacting CS on Monday for a replacement.

Now to figure out where to put him...

This new Hellboy statue is a work of art. Here's some photos I took of mine...

FaVvsqk.jpg

2geWL4E.jpg

IvBQph8.jpg

4z2CCuV.jpg

71IQdPe.jpg

nMKicie.jpg

wkCRyS4.jpg

t2Vrvh3.jpg

HUzvhuA.jpg

tuF4c4W.jpg

5yLTl0u.jpg

aV5YgSX.jpg