Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chats suck. It'd be more worth it if you called someone. The service is much better

I called this morning and, after seeing that others have had success, I called again. I got the same response both times, stating they didn't have approval to change the status on a flex payment plan.

I called this morning and, after seeing that others have had success, I called again. I got the same response both times, stating they didn't have approval to change the status on a flex payment plan.

Furystorm got the same web chat rep I did.
Mack - I would definitely try web chat, when you can, until you get Katie. At first she told me no, than I asked her again, and she did it. Seems like no one is having success on the phone.

Edit - Mack, do you have remote desktop setup for any home pc's? Windows remote desktop, Teamviewer, etc? Just remote in and surf the web through you home pc, while at work. They might block RDP ports, but worth a try. You could also try via VPN, but they might not allow that either.

Did you notice I had my date changed and had them charge me today using their web chat? I was a Sept. 5th guy, but now they've charged me and it is shipping soon....1-3 days. I think it depends on who you talk to, if they're up for changing it or not.

posted this because you were told it couldn't be changed, by someone on the phone.
Dude you are awesome! I called back and they did it! Shipping soon!
Changed my charge to today. Shipping today. Boom. Cannot frakking wait.
Boom! Awesome feeling!
Dude they told me no the first time. I mentioned that others have also been charged and then she checked and they charged me :)
Why the **** are they ****ing with the Mack? :mad:

Get on the chat man! It works almost every time for me. :lecture
Dude it works just gotta be persistent or call back again man.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

This just isn't my day. For some reason, my card declined even though the money is there. Time to call the bank.

:gah:

This just isn't my day. For some reason, my card declined even though the money is there. Time to call the bank.

:gah:
Dude that ****ing blows but at least Now theyre going to charge ya

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

$39.99 is a really good rate to NY. I'm shipping mine to a guy on the East Coast and it is going to cost $51.

Back