Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah shipping is 114 for me. Shipping is really killing me these days. :(
Sent from my RM-937_apac_sea_976 using Tapatalk

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Plain and simple

You have to remember that for as many books that mignola has illustrated, other artists have done just as many. This is an artist's interpretation of the character based on mignolas art work. Not a carbon copy. Even mignola draws HB with varying features.

Also, to answer your challenge, read The Corpse (my all time favourite Hellboy story) and Baba Yaga. Mignola himself drew Hellboy with skinny legs and skinny arms/shoulders.

Hello sir,thanks for your recommendation,I know the corpse,great story

Well,here's ,looks a those legs,from knee to foot it's ok to me but those quadriceps are big,muscle and obviously not like in the PF

8180899303_a511ab91bf.jpg

I only want to argue,it's my point,I can also be wrong,but I like to talk without fight

Cheers :duff

Yeah, $109.28 to Canberra for mine.

If you go to the reg edition's page and put in your postcode in the shipping calculator it will give you a quote.

Cheers guys. At least it gives me an idea how much it is.

Hello sir,thanks for your recommendation,I know the corpse,great story

Well,here's ,looks a those legs,from knee to foot it's ok to me but those quadriceps are big,muscle and obviously not like in the PF

8180899303_a511ab91bf.jpg

I only want to argue,it's my point,I can also be wrong,but I like to talk without fight

Cheers :duff

Hellboy's legs aren't drawn all that often. They tend to stick to torso pics or the legs are obscured by his coat, but when they are they tend to fall into two categories.

1. Partial and deeply shadowed legs. These ones often do look a bit fatter, but they are also usually very shadowed and don't give a clear definiton.

2. Full views of the legs. Sometimes they are depicted as thick, but a vast majority of the time they are pretty skinny and small compared to his chest size.
Some quick shots:

photo1_zps1abed654.jpg

photo2_zpsca4dcc31.jpg

1_zps3e13c774.jpg

2_zps3456a63c.jpg

3_zpsf3a59669.jpg

Now if you don't like the PF, because you don't like the skinny legs and prefer depictions of Hellboy with thicker legs, that is totally up to you. And there are some great pics of Hellboy where he does have thicker legs. But it's not accurate to say the PF got it wrong when there is so much material where he does have skinny, and dare I say, stunted legs. :peace

Cheers guys. At least it gives me an idea how much it is.

Once you add shipping and currency conversion fees, it's not really any cheaper than buying locally from Popcultcha. The pro's from sideshow are it's shipping now, reward points and direct communication with the manufacturer if you have a problem, oh and an EX if you got in early enough for that. But sometimes it's just easier to deal with a local company.

Yeah, $109.28 to Canberra for mine.

If you go to the reg edition's page and put in your postcode in the shipping calculator it will give you a quote.
Damn is that on TOP of Sideshow's shipping?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

No. No import fees if it's less than $1000AUS.
Yeah so shipping works out to the same for me here in Canada. I got charged $40 US from SSC, which is like $43 and change and FedEx just called to let me know that their fees will be $73 so that's just over $116 I'm paying for shipping on a $400 product Lol

Yeah so shipping works out to the same for me here in Canada. I got charged $40 US from SSC, which is like $43 and change and FedEx just called to let me know that their fees will be $73 so that's just over $116 I'm paying for shipping on a $400 product Lol

I'm p'd at $110 halfway round the world, but $117 to Canada is highway robbery.

I'm p'd at $110 halfway round the world, but $117 to Canada is highway robbery.
Yeah we get charged 13% tax plus any import/custom fees. Its total ********
But makes sense too because if I were to buy that retail here I'd spend $52 on taxes so paying an additional $21 for import/customs makes some sense

Hellboy's legs aren't drawn all that often. They tend to stick to torso pics or the legs are obscured by his coat, but when they are they tend to fall into two categories.

1. Partial and deeply shadowed legs. These ones often do look a bit fatter, but they are also usually very shadowed and don't give a clear definiton.

2. Full views of the legs. Sometimes they are depicted as thick, but a vast majority of the time they are pretty skinny and small compared to his chest size.
Some quick shots:

Now if you don't like the PF, because you don't like the skinny legs and prefer depictions of Hellboy with thicker legs, that is totally up to you. And there are some great pics of Hellboy where he does have thicker legs. But it's not accurate to say the PF got it wrong when there is so much material where he does have skinny, and dare I say, stunted legs. :peace

well,I toke just 2 pics from your arguments

I don´t want to justify "not spending money" ,fortunately I have money to buy it, it's more something like "I'm a fan of Hellboy and as I would have just liked this piece had done with bigger legs (not too much,but honestly he needs bigger legs ,even being inspired mignola), chest, shoulders and back much wider.

I'm not extend more, because I see that there are strong opinions here and do not want to be a pain in the ass, but I wanted to give my point of view as a fan.

Congratulations to new and future owners of this piece, I see it is very well painted and supplements are amazing

Greetings

:duff

Back