Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah we get charged 13% tax plus any import/custom fees. Its total ********
But makes sense too because if I were to buy that retail here I'd spend $52 on taxes so paying an additional $21 for import/customs makes some sense

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

You should open an account with Fedex (giving them your CC# to direct charge) and you won't have to pay import/custom fees anymore (just taxes). And, even then, in my case, they "forget" to charge PST and only charge GST (5%) about 50% of the time.

well,I toke just 2 pics from your arguments

I don´t want to justify "not spending money" ,fortunately I have money to buy it, it's more something like "I'm a fan of Hellboy and as I would have just liked this piece had done with bigger legs (not too much,but honestly he needs bigger legs ,even being inspired mignola), chest, shoulders and back much wider.

I'm not extend more, because I see that there are strong opinions here and do not want to be a pain in the ass, but I wanted to give my point of view as a fan.

Congratulations to new and future owners of this piece, I see it is very well painted and supplements are amazing

Greetings

:duff

No, honestly he doesn't need anything sculpted bigger and no one here agrees with you. And the two pictures you pointed out have thin legs... So give it up.

Coming from someone who doesn't really read Hellboy comics, the skinny legs look right to me for what my idea of Hellboy has always been.

Hello sir,thanks for your recommendation,I know the corpse,great story

Well,here's ,looks a those legs,from knee to foot it's ok to me but those quadriceps are big,muscle and obviously not like in the PF

8180899303_a511ab91bf.jpg

I only want to argue,it's my point,I can also be wrong,but I like to talk without fight

Cheers :duff

I was more referring to the actual art inside those stories, not the cover. Throughout both stories he is drawn with skinny legs and skinny arms/shoulders. I'm too lazy to search the interweb for pics from the or to scan my comics but they're there.

no one here agrees with you. . So give it up.

Hello Sir

Not to seek the approval of the public, I have my own convictions and not trying to justify anything or convince anyone, simply draw my thoughts.

I was more referring to the actual art inside those stories, not the cover. Throughout both stories he is drawn with skinny legs and skinny arms/shoulders. I'm too lazy to search the interweb for pics from the or to scan my comics but they're there.

Well,here's my 2 cents

If this design of mignola's "thin legs" is something that appears very promptly in a cartoon , this fact converts to the hellboy of big legs and wide back to the standard of Mignola, Premium format would be a sketch of something exiguous

At long last...

8/27/2014 - Wednesday
8:08 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery HENDERSON, NV
6:35 am At local FedEx facility HENDERSON, NV

You should open an account with Fedex (giving them your CC# to direct charge) and you won't have to pay import/custom fees anymore (just taxes). And, even then, in my case, they "forget" to charge PST and only charge GST (5%) about 50% of the time.
I have a FedEx account and they still don't charge me. They charge me at the door. What do i have to do to get them to do what you mentioned? Call them?

Edit* got my answer. Now to call Sideshow

Hey! I'm the one stuck at home waiting. At least I'm off today...

And I've just started rereading from the very beginning. Seed of Destruction. :D

Here's a crudely photoshopped pic of my main display. I plan on taking some better pictures soon, but this will suffice for now.

Here's a crudely photoshopped pic of my main display. I plan on taking some better pictures soon, but this will suffice for now.

Holy **** you weren't kidding In the least about being a Hellboy fanatic. Awesome display dude

Love these kinds of days at the office! Just received #062!! :cool:

This piece came out fantastic. No problems. (even though I about had a panic attack when I saw the damage to the box! Thanks UPS:mad:) Box ripped, and some damage to the Styrofoam, but that's it.

Here's some crappy pics. Enjoy!

20140827_121558_resized.jpg
20140827_121643_resized.jpg
20140827_121848_resized.jpg
20140827_121741_resized.jpg

Mine landed at UPS five hours ago, but it's not due to be delivered until tomorrow. They never deliver it early and I don't know of any way to pick it up early. They always shoot me down.

Back