Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That photo I took is at a bit of an angle. Hellboy is definitely tall, but his Reg head brings him to about batmans nose in height. If it was the Anung un rama head, it would probably be a hair shorter than bats.

Here's a better photo with more PFF's for reference.

Thanks! That Batman is described as 25" tall, so the 23" figure in the description is probably with that head, I guess. I'm going to be pretty tight for space where I plan to display it, that's why I'm asking.

If someone can get me an actual measurement, that would be awesome.

No. I used the web chat, asked for the same, and they did it. Others here have done the same. It seems to depend on who you talk to, but I always use web chat.

thanks for the info Pilky...I used live chat too!? I guess I will try and call them in person tomorrow. Got funds, and am anxious to pay him off early.

screeny.jpg

Looks like I'm also gonna need a new Samaritan hand. Found a little loop thing rattling around in the box.

Issues aside, this this thing is amazing.

For those who wanted a comparison to other PFF's.

View attachment 130093

Thanks Scareb for the comparison pics with batman :) can you take some more with other angles please.. Thanks freak! Looks beautiful

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Took some more photos. Bear in mind that

A: I'm not good at taking photos
B: I used flash and outside light so it's probably washed out
C: it was my cellphone with a 4MP camera.

In case anyone was curious, his jacket has wires running the outside so you can reposition it although it takes some fussing to move the flaps back and away from his hands.

IMAG0144.jpg
IMAG0143.jpg
IMAG0142.jpg
IMAG0141.jpg
IMAG0138.jpg
IMAG0137.jpg
IMAG0136.jpg

Got mine today! Keeper forever!

So bad AZZZ. I love it. I have no complaints other than I haven't found the perfect display space for him yet. I am trying to arrange my lights to light him the best. I will post my pics soon :)

Took some more photos. Bear in mind that

A: I'm not good at taking photos
B: I used flash and outside light so it's probably washed out
C: it was my cellphone with a 4MP camera.

In case anyone was curious, his jacket has wires running the outside so you can reposition it although it takes some fussing to move the flaps back and away from his hands.

View attachment 130296
View attachment 130297
View attachment 130299
View attachment 130300
View attachment 130301
View attachment 130302
View attachment 130303

Thanks dor the pictures! Awesome

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Words cannot even begin to describe how awesome this statue is. It has exceeded my expectations as it literally looks exactly like the prototype they showed at SDCC last year. Not only is it the best painted statue I've seen this year, it's also the best engineered by far based on all the switch out parts and display options available. I give this statue a resounding 10/10 and is my nominee for Statue of the Year from SS! I just wish all statues that SS makes follows this shining example of perfect design to final production execution.

"Alright who's the smart ass that put a block of ice under my crown..."
TjKA8f.jpg

VnAKkM.jpg

Jj78h9.jpg

qcyIuW.jpg

A12Xps.jpg

YS5Mm8.jpg

n53hCc.jpg

DoXxRh.jpg

r3neAe.jpg

Made a poster using official pic,hope you guys like it.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409302547.263118.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409302547.263118.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 227
I have to agree... Got it yesterday and it's a winner!

If you're on the fence, go for it. You won't regret it! Nothing more to add.

Back