Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mU7q4S.jpg
IYZNQL.jpg
1kYPvQ.jpg
hD2ALH.jpg
Nd8hx7.jpg

Congrats Kain's Ancient Blade,I know you expect this piece with much desire

I get this one on ebay,is the most acurate piece I've never had

review_anihellboy2_1.jpg

Does anyone know if sideshow will charge cc today or will they wait till tommrow due to long weekend? Forgot to update my cc and there closed today I really hope I can update it before they cancel it!!!

I think SSC gives you a week to update a rejected cc before trying to charge again. I had a similar situation where one card expired and I forgot to update.

I must suck at navigating the webernet.... can someone please point me in the direction of a Mignola Hellboy print 24x36 that isn't folded or creased... i've found the size... always folded... i've found tons of Mignola prints, just not the right size. Anyone that can help i would appreciate it.

I must suck at navigating the webernet.... can someone please point me in the direction of a Mignola Hellboy print 24x36 that isn't folded or creased... i've found the size... always folded... i've found tons of Mignola prints, just not the right size. Anyone that can help i would appreciate it.

Allposters.com has a 27x40. It is from the golden army movie but is done in comic format by Mike mignola. Hope that helps somewhat.

Back