Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well they said they can't send me a new body or a whole new PF. New crown head and 70 bucks credit it is.

Well they said they can't send me a new body or a whole new PF. New crown head and 70 bucks credit it is.

$70 is very reasonable, I think. You can easily patch the elbow with apoxie sculpt and the paint tone is easy to match... plus it's in the back... plus it could be hidden by the coat. Take that deal.

Jeez, they really must not have had many replacements then. I think there were only a couple of us on here that asked for one. I'm actually really surprised.

Yeah I'm not too bothered it will be covered by his coat anyway. Just annoying that it's there. Weird that it's a second hand that's the ex and not the crown head.

I let the crackling foot go, because I got busy and now I'm not even gonna try for a replacement. I'm fixing my belt now with a spot of glue. And the gun handle will be alright. I just finished setting him up in his new home with all the library editions, etc. Awesome new find, the SDCC exclusive In Hell: The Descent, found at Flying Colors with Flosi this past weekend!

Yeah I'm not too bothered it will be covered by his coat anyway. Just annoying that it's there. Weird that it's a second hand that's the ex and not the crown head.

Yeah I'm surprised it's not the head as well for the ex. But kind of glad, bc the head swaps make for a much bigger display difference than the hand does. The ex shouldn't fundamentally change a statue, just be a nice add on and I think the fist is perfect for that.

Maybe he forgot to put a reserve on it. They don't have a ton of ratings so could be from a personal collection. On the one hand, someone got that thing cheap, on the other I feel sorry for the seller who I am thinking lost money.

Back