Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I'll be the first person getting a replacement haha. His right leg doesn't sit flush with the base and he's got all this white stuff all over the back of his boot where it looks like they completely missed painting it.

IMAG0125.jpg
IMAG0124.jpg

Looks like I'm also gonna need a new Samaritan hand. Found a little loop thing rattling around in the box.

Issues aside, this this thing is amazing.

For those who wanted a comparison to other PFF's.

IMAG0126.jpg

Looks like my last flex is not until September 25 :slap I may have to call and ask them to bill me now!

Better photo of the gap between the right foot and the base as well as all that white stuff on the back. Only gripe I've had so far apart from the issues is that his pistol hands magnet is insanely weak. you can't move him around or adjust him without first removing it so it doesn't just drop. Also somehow, the actual statue box has water damage in one of the corners and yet the shipper is bone dry. So someone at sideshow spilled something on it or set it down in water before boxing it up for shipping.

Can anyone with him in hand take a comparison pic for me of the back right foot so I can compare it to mine? Does yours have the same seating issue?

Aside from those things, this statue is awesome as ****.

IMAG0131.jpg

Proud owner of 451! I've had the box into living room with tons of other toys that I need to open and inspect. Hopefully tommorow

Holy **** you weren't kidding In the least about being a Hellboy fanatic. Awesome display dude

Thank you!

:duff

How is the 1:1 Right hand of Doom? I want to pick one up

If you're a fan, I consider it a must buy. The base is stupid heavy, especially considering the RHoD doesn't weigh much.

What are those busts sitting at the top :eek:?

Funny you mention that. I just bought some stands that I need to paint black. Those figures will be on risers soon!

Nice display. What's going center bottom in the open spot?

Abe Sapien Maquette.

Me. Definitely me.

:lol

Mack, what statue is that above that tooth fairy?

Shawn Nagle kit, assembled and painted by the man himself. :lecture

Dammit! I'm supposed to be the biggest Hellboy fan! Your collection is better than mine :thud:
I'll post a pic when mine comes in tomorrow.
Great Great Collection man!

Thanks! This is only the main display. There's plenty of other stuff spread around the room. I have actually downsized quite a bit recently. If you haven't already, check out my collection thread.

If you're a fan, I consider it a must buy. The base is stupid heavy, especially considering the RHoD doesn't weigh much.

Yea I def am the only thing that seemed bothersome was that it is made out of foam right? Im guessing the quality and all is fine with it then? Sorry I have not been able to find much info on it. Trying to figure out how much I should shell out for one and what not, not many seem to pop up for sale.

Back