Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The receiver was not available at the time of the first delivery attempt. A second attempt will be made. :gah:

The receiver was not available at the time of the first delivery attempt. A second attempt will be made. :gah:

s33e4fa850000_2_16126.jpg

Got an email back from sideshow, they are going to ship me a new body, going to have to hulk smash the damaged one.

So do you have to send the broken body back? If not, I could really use an extra body for the custom base project I'm attempting to have done.

I don't think so, the email just states that they want pictures to verify that the damaged piece was destroyed. You can have it, I was just going to throw it away.

Last edited:
anyone else hear a rattling sound if they shake the excl hand of doom? sounds like somethings loose in mine =\. otherwise this thing is brilliant, hellboy shrine w/big baby, samaritan & comic hb pf

I think someone else said it here already, but now that I own this piece I've been looking at the Court of the Dead stuff and think some would look really cool with this piece.

Yeah, Gasdoc, crisp editing on up boxing and assembly. Congrats. I get mine on Thursday, woot!

Back