Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, Ondi, where you been hiding? Long time no see! :wave

Thanks, I've been staying away from rad statues man :lol

I'm sidelined for the time being and pigeonholed myself into TMNT (as Savage pointed out) while I recover from the loss of PF's :gah:

I'm sidelined for the time being and pigeonholed myself into TMNT (as Savage pointed out) while I recover from the loss of PF's :gah:

I thought you still had cap for order.

I thought you still had cap for order.

I have Cap and WonderWoman as I have paid most of those off already thankfully (Cap is just the final payment to go)

Let me tell you though I need this Cap! I was never gonna let this bad boy go. But I have missed out on Hulk, the movie turtles and most likely Iron Man aswell

and I've been waiting some time for Hulk and Iron Man but yeah que sera sera and all that **** :lol

I have Cap and WonderWoman as I have paid most of those off already thankfully (Cap is just the final payment to go)

Let me tell you though I need this Cap! I was never gonna let this bad boy go. But I have missed out on Hulk, the movie turtles and most likely Iron Man aswell

and I've been waiting some time for Hulk and Iron Man but yeah que sera sera and all that **** :lol

I wish I had the money... I'd from you.

He's been the king of the TMNT threads!

Ah! :lol :lol :lol

Okie dokie! Well, :welcome1: back to the Dark Side! :lol :hi5:

I only watched Winter Soldier for the first time on Blu Ray last Thursday when it was released here. I have never enjoyed a CBM so much before. Well played to Marvel for continually stepping it up IMO :clap

First time in a long time that I was sad to see the credits come up :(

I'm such a dope. After cancelling my WL conversion months ago I just hopped back on it today. This statue is just too cool. Oh well, I guess I'll own 3 Cap PF's after all (TFA, TWS, and Allied Charge.) :lol

And yes, CA:TWS does kick all kinds of ass. It stares me in the face as on On-Demand title every time I turn on my cable box but I'm trying to hold out until the 3D blu-ray hits.

I'm such a dope. After cancelling my WL conversion months ago I just hopped back on it today. This statue is just too cool. Oh well, I guess I'll own 3 Cap PF's after all (TFA, TWS, and Allied Charge.) :lol

And yes, CA:TWS does kick all kinds of ass. It stares me in the face as on On-Demand title every time I turn on my cable box but I'm trying to hold out until the 3D blu-ray hits.

I'll have 3 plus Bucky Cap

Back