Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to this, I still cant scroll thru this ONE thread until I respond. So my ulterior motive in posting is to find out updates. My browser must be defective.

Looking forward to this, I still cant scroll thru this ONE thread until I respond. So my ulterior motive in posting is to find out updates. My browser must be defective.

I have the same issue when I look at this thread at work. I can only see the first page. It is fine from my home computer. Must be a glitch of some sort.

Hey guys,

Spoke to sideshow on the phone today. She told me, "I don't know why some people got a payment confirmation, they are not in stock and I can confirm they will not charge on the 5th. But, those who are scheduled to pay on the 5th, which is the soonest date, will be getting it first. But yes, Captain america will not be shipping on the 5th. The Red Skull will be shipping on the 13th, did you get that one?"

Touché sideshow. Rub it in that I can't afford red skull too. Haha

^^ Thanks for that update savage. I have a feeling this ones going to come out great! Just wish my Ex would've converted before shipping...

Hey guys,

Spoke to sideshow on the phone today. She told me, "I don't know why some people got a payment confirmation, they are not in stock and I can confirm they will not charge on the 5th. But, those who are scheduled to pay on the 5th, which is the soonest date, will be getting it first. But yes, Captain america will not be shipping on the 5th. The Red Skull will be shipping on the 13th, did you get that one?"

Touché sideshow. Rub it in that I can't afford red skull too. Haha

So when does Cap ship? The 5th? I'm corn-fused.

Damn it!!!!!!! Ignorance is bliss!!! I thought this was coming!!! Ah well. So we got Gladiator, Red Skull, and now Hellboy shipping in August. Possibly cap too.

BTW did everyone get the SS newsletter yesterday? I didn't get one and I'm feeling down about it. They always send me a damn newsletter on Thursdays

FINALLY!! My wait list for the Ex. Converted :yess:

Was getting worried there.

You and I both, buddy. :rock

I'll definitely be keeping this one. Winter Soldier got me pumped for this.

Anyone picking up one of the Kings Art shield? If you haven't seen them, amazing stuff. Ridiculously amazing.

You and I both, buddy. :rock

I'll definitely be keeping this one. Winter Soldier got me pumped for this.

Anyone picking up one of the Kings Art shield? If you haven't seen them, amazing stuff. Ridiculously amazing.

Congrats too Spidey!

Much appreciated!

I've been picky at what I buy in recent years. And this is just too good to pass up. (I don't even have the current Hulk PF on pre-order. And I'd like to think that I'm a bigger Hulk fan than Captain. That's how much I like this piece.)

Much appreciated!

I've been picky at what I buy in recent years. And this is just too good to pass up. (I don't even have the current Hulk PF on pre-order. And I'd like to think that I'm a bigger Hulk fan than Captain. That's how much I like this piece.)

If someone held a gun to my head and said pick between Hulk and Cap, which ones your favorite.... I think I'd reach out and pull the trigger for him. I can't choose.

Haha

Both look great. It's a tough call. This Capt. piece is nice though. I have the original PF, but I caved in on this one. I think it's a worthy 'update.'

Both look great. It's a tough call. This Capt. piece is nice though. I have the original PF, but I caved in on this one. I think it's a worthy 'update.'

Haha. I can't wait to get my cap! I just meant the characters in general. I can't pick my favorite of the two.

Back