Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is how I'm going to pose my cap and thor premium formats.

tumblr_m3tbs674531qc8ofbo1_400.gif

I vote for SavageHulk for the team design for statue. That Thor and Cap A just puts a smile to my face, best pose of the year. :lol

I vote for SavageHulk for the team design for statue. That Thor and Cap A just puts a smile to my face, best pose of the year. :lol

I just love how happy Cap looks, and how terribly disappointed thor looks haha.

The anticipation is slowly eating me up inside. I'm so goshdarn excited... tellyawhat.

The anticipation is slowly eating me up inside. I'm so goshdarn excited... tellyawhat.

Me too. Everyday that goes by right now I think... "Cap: tWS bluray on Tuesday! Wait, I won't have my statue yet :(. Please come in October!"

Yesterdaaaaaay

All my statues seeeem so far awaaaay

Now I need a place hide away

cos I bought these a lot longer than yesterdaaaay :(

boyzIImen500.jpg

Yesterdaaaaaay

All my statues seeeem so far awaaaay

Now I need a place hide away

cos I bought these a lot longer than yesterdaaaay :(

boyzIImen500.jpg

Ondi... I'm starting to think we might be way too similar. Haha

Well I'm still praying that I get a conversion. Would definitely be a worthy "First Male" statue for me.

Its some damn beautifulssssss!!!

Well I thought the Winter soldier Pf would open up a few PO's here but they still havn't sorted out pics for that yet :slap (other than the couple I saw taken at SDCC)

I've got the damn film on Blu Ray already what are SS doing??? The hype is going to pass over on that film before they even have pics to show.

Back