Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol.. same here.. Just wishing... When does SS usually close the wait list anyways? The more this gets delayed the better chance we will have for a conversion.. maybe..:)

Typically they don't close WL for some time. Not that they keep converting, but the list itself is open quite awhile.

Lol.. same here.. Just wishing... When does SS usually close the wait list anyways? The more this gets delayed the better chance we will have for a conversion.. maybe..:)

I think so, Batman was a great example heaps of freaks got tired of waiting for that and cancelled (not that I blame them either, it was a freakin marathon :thud:)

I think so, Batman was a great example heaps of freaks got tired of waiting for that and cancelled (not that I blame them either, it was a freakin marathon :thud:)

Not to derail further, but this is what is currently happening with the PF Superman. I really hope this doesn't turn into the fiasco that has become.

Just went on the Ex WL... I need intervention :panic:

tumblr_inline_mpy9n0GL1N1qz4rgp_zps12a69132.gif

I dont expect a conversion for me for some time :lol

After reading through ALOT of posts it looks like conversion took about 5 months I think. Of course that depends on the amount of cancellations. I see having to order the RE just before it sells out if we want one at all this late in the game.

After reading through ALOT of posts it looks like conversion took about 5 months I think. Of course that depends on the amount of cancellations. I see having to order the RE just before it sells out if we want one at all this late in the game.

I agree. With it (hopefully) being so close to shipping out, I think most of the EX have been spoken for. There will be some cancellations, but I don't think there will be many.

Crazy that I initially bought the original Cap EX for $1200 USD but the seller never shipped the item and I got my money back.

With that kind of money I could easily get the New Cap, New Red Skull, New Thor for about the same price I would've paid.

Far less buyer's remorse after looking at the mixed media proportion of the new one verses old one.

A NEW Gambit PF probably will never grace my collection as I feel I own the definitive one and I don't care what anyone says, the value in that piece is GRAIL status to me... but I feeling like this new Cap will probably be the one and only Cap for me.

8a4ate3y.jpg

just wow at the detail. If they mess this one up ... sad.

Crazy that I initially bought the original Cap EX for $1200 USD but the seller never shipped the item and I got my money back.

With that kind of money I could easily get the New Cap, New Red Skull, New Thor for about the same price I would've paid.

Far less buyer's remorse after looking at the mixed media proportion of the new one verses old one.

A NEW Gambit PF probably will never grace my collection as I feel I own the definitive one and I don't care what anyone says, the value in that piece is GRAIL status to me... but I feeling like this new Cap will probably be the one and only Cap for me.

8a4ate3y.jpg

just wow at the detail. If they mess this one up ... sad.

I like that custom mid run and throw gambit!

Back