Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does sideshow do in situations like that? Refund you a small portion of the money you spent? Or make you pay to ship it back for full refund? Or what?

What happens is rarely stuff gets shipped back, they send you a new part or statue free of charge and once received if your happy with your replacement they ask you to destroy the original part or statue and email them pics as proof it was destroyed.

Like the bats PF I just got recently, they sent me the whole body, one short ear head and non ex. Hand.

Base and cape and long ear head were fine, so once I got the replacements, I destroyed the originals, took pics of the destruction and emailed them to SS.

Done and done.

Last edited:
What happens is rarely stuff gets shipped back, they send you a new part or statue free of charge and once received if your happy with your replacement they ask you to destroy the original part or statue and email them pics as proof it was destroyed.

Like the bats PF I just got recently, they sent me the whole body, one short ear head and non ex. Hand.

Base and cape and long ear head were fine, so once I got the replacements, I destroyed the originals, took pics of the destruction and emailed them to SS.

Done and done.

Nice. That's very reasonable from a buyers perspective. I'm not so worried now :)

It would suck if the ex hand came damaged and they couldn't get you another one though :(

That is a definite possibility, I myself have yet to encounter an issue with a remove able exclusive piece, but I know that there is a point where it is possible to "run out"

Like I mentioned with my bats PF, I needed a whole new body, and they told me if this new one wasn't adequate they had no more to give out and I could settle with a discount or a refund. Overall though SS is Fantastic when it comes to customer care in my experiences.

Just started planning out a Cap display. This PF will be the centerpiece (as if there was any doubt) with some HT figs from the first 2 movies, a comic book and a little info card I like putting out with some of my items. Hoping to have everything done by the time this guy ships as it'll be nice to just plug him into the display and watch it fill itself out.

Just started planning out a Cap display. This PF will be the centerpiece (as if there was any doubt) with some HT figs from the first 2 movies, a comic book and a little info card I like putting out with some of my items. Hoping to have everything done by the time this guy ships as it'll be nice to just plug him into the display and watch it fill itself out.

That sounds awesome. Mine will ultimately become an entire avengers display and I'm going to make some automated furniture to display the 5 statues I chose to assemble! The furniture will either be a tv stand or a coffee table with a glass display shelf/section to display them. I drew up the designs and have the measurements and what not, just need the money to buy the supplies.

A friend of mine that tags (spray paint art) might come in and spray behind where the statues will be displayed with something cool. Like a half destroyed city, or even just the San Francisco skyline. It's where I am from.

Just converted on this piece the second time, I very much hope they ask me to pay it all up front this time again though. Curse the Canadian dollar

Just converted on this piece the second time, I very much hope they ask me to pay it all up front this time again though. Curse the Canadian dollar

What date did you wait list?

Also, congrats! *sighs softly as he is overcome by jealously and sadness...*

My wait list for the EX converted but I cancelled it before it turned into an order. I'm all in for TWS movie collectibles and won't be able to also spend hundreds on comic versions. I'll just have to hope that the Stealth Cap PF turns out better than the concept art seems to indicate.

My wait list for the EX converted but I cancelled it before it turned into an order. I'm all in for TWS movie collectibles and won't be able to also spend hundreds on comic versions. I'll just have to hope that the Stealth Cap PF turns out better than the concept art seems to indicate.

What was the date on your waitlist order?

I didn't say that, I just said I don't remember. Logging into SSC requires effort. :lol

*checks my order history*

Hmmm, it says I placed my order on February 9th. Maybe I didn't place my reservation within 24 hours then. I thought I did. Anyway I actually got the conversion notice on April 4th and I cancelled it that same day.

Back