Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vest Holder, interesting, looking forward to the picks of these man. Your last project looked good so I'm looking forward to seeing these.

just wanted to know anyone who is owns Old Cap PF does reg Cap comes with attached shield to his hand?

Any news about this buddy? I'm planning to get one at NYCC in October! Hope this one get released in the next few days! =/

LOL yeah. Sure do love the gize who are like "My fabric is FAAADINGZZZ Damn you Sideshow!"

Where do you keep it?

"In a sun room and I live in Phoenix."

LOL yeah. Sure do love the gize who are like "My fabric is FAAADINGZZZ Damn you Sideshow!"

Where do you keep it?

"In a sun room and I live in Phoenix."

Lol! Same with people and broken statues.

"Man, Sideshow you suck! My box was destroyed and my statue broken. Why would you ship me a broken statue in a old busted box?"

so reg also comes with detachable shield is it? do u recommend to get reg ? or should i get new PF or XM?
I heard Old Cap PF has fabric fading problem.

I've got both the XM & SS Caps on PO but I've always regretted having to sell my original CA. I absolutely loved that statue

No fading issues either

If you want the XM I would act quick if I was you because I can't imagine many resellers having him in stock now

0a1ab419_ricky-bobby-praying-with-family-o.gif

If so for Oct then that makes the top 3 Pre Order PF's all in a row. One a month. Cap, Catwoman, Wonder Woman. Hopefully October to give me some breathing room in between

Hey fellas. Hey Fellas? Hey.

Cap

marvel-premium-format-figure-captain-america-allie-0.jpg

My favorite combination though I think I'll do random displays as I do with Bats, Supes and Thing.

Back