Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really thinking about getting this.....

I had the new Vader PF (yet to be revealed) down as being my first PF but this has been growing on me... :gah:

What would Steve Rodgers do?

Hire somebody to re-sculpt the face on this piece?

:lol

Seriously, I love this PF, but the face sculpt is the only thing keeping me from getting excited enough to pull the trigger. I've kind of gotten into Captain America through Chris Evans / The New Avengers Universe, so I guess I don't really like my Cap's looking so... old. I'm not sure why, but I keep thinking of Bryan Cranston every time I look at the sculpts' face. I'm almost wondering if it'd be possible to commission someone to fill in and repaint some areas...

:gah:

Hire somebody to re-sculpt the face on this piece?

:lol

Seriously, I love this PF, but the face sculpt is the only thing keeping me from getting excited enough to pull the trigger. I've kind of gotten into Captain America through Chris Evans / The New Avengers Universe, so I guess I don't really like my Cap's looking so... old. I'm not sure why, but I keep thinking of Bryan Cranston every time I look at the sculpts' face. I'm almost wondering if it'd be possible to commission someone to fill in and repaint some areas...

:gah:

I don't think he looks old at all. Just has a grimace and war torn expression.

What would Steve Rodgers do?

Go dancing?

tumblr_m95stoCuaX1rurj1ko1_1280.gif

Don't get me wrong - my little nitpicking about the face aside, this is by far one of the best Caps' out there. The pose alone is incredible. :clap

Back