Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still not sure whether to go for this. On one hand I really like the pose and look. But when I think about it too much I don't really understand why the top half is slick costume and the underneath a pair of Mario's plumbing trousers and boots...

Still not sure whether to go for this. On one hand I really like the pose and look. But when I think about it too much I don't really understand why the top half is slick costume and the underneath a pair of Mario's plumbing trousers and boots...

I think it's all an older look. Like the gloves and mask/head peace look like they were sculpted to look like old leather. The ab/arm cloth looks like an older cloth and not like skin tight under armor which is cool. And then the pants look like standard issue military pants instead of something "special only captain america would wear."

Idk, I just love it because it definitely looks like it was based in WWII, but if you look at it with the circle shield and no gun, it definitely looks like would be something worn modern day too.

Ps: Based on your signature, we'd probably be best friends... Haha. *missing baseball though

If you're not 100% I'd leave well alone.
SS are knocking out so much great stuff at the moment you need to be selective...
Unless you're very rich with a huge house.

I think it's all an older look. Like the gloves and mask/head peace look like they were sculpted to look like old leather. The ab/arm cloth looks like an older cloth and not like skin tight under armor which is cool. And then the pants look like standard issue military pants instead of something "special only captain america would wear."

Idk, I just love it because it definitely looks like it was based in WWII, but if you look at it with the circle shield and no gun, it definitely looks like would be something worn modern day too.

Ps: Based on your signature, we'd probably be best friends... Haha. *missing baseball though

Awesome, move over to London and we shall become just that! :clap

Okay I was already excited for this piece but I got worried with the WS PF being teased. Now that I have seen the concept art I am more than stoked for this! This is the Cap for me :yess:

Nothing wrong with the WS piece I like the fact he winding up to decapitate someone but this is way more dynamic IMO especially with all the change out parts. I'll be changing his look weekly with all those :lol

Okay I was already excited for this piece but I got worried with the WS PF being teased. Now that I have seen the concept art I am more than stoked for this! This is the Cap for me :yess:

Nothing wrong with the WS piece I like the fact he winding up to decapitate someone but this is way more dynamic IMO especially with all the change out parts. I'll be changing his look weekly with all those :lol

Me too. Hopefully. I don't think I will display it much with the gun, but I'd like to have it just incase ;)

He has a right to bear arms Savage!! :lol

bearbar.jpg

I'm not sure man but I think at least a couple of months now. Ink's normally good with this info!

I'm really tempted to go on the WL, but this will just open the flood gates on my collecting habits. :lol

Thanks for the info. :rock

For me this and Wonder Woman are my favourite SS pieces coming out this year..........maybe :lol

Back