Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my... i started with 1 statue and now i have ordered about 10 in the span of 6 months...

Preordering Hulk tomorrow. Making my first flex payment on Cap Friday! Finally underway! Still faithful that I will convert... But happy I will be getting this guy either way!

Hey Savage....Is that first flex payment on friday for the Reg?

Hey Savage....Is that first flex payment on friday for the Reg?

Yes. Start paying that bad boy off and hopefully before the next 5 months are up, I convert and transfer payments over to ex! How about you? You just waiting for ex to convert or paying off a reg too?

still waiting for the convert on the Excl. :pray:

but i P.O'd the Reg, not flexpayin tho

Nice. With all this news of flex payers getting their statue first, might have to flex everything! Haha

But getting a second batch is usually a good thing right?

Savage, you keep bumping this thread and I keep thinking you've converted on your WL. I'm really pulling for you on Cap.

Yeah. I'm going to go silent on here until it converts haha.

It's so hard not to post a message when I get on here every other day to look at the pics.:rotfl

I actually have a question. I think I remember someone saying that the belt on cap was like the batman belt and actually clips on, so you can chose to display with or without it. Is that right?

I actually have a question. I think I remember someone saying that the belt on cap was like the batman belt and actually clips on, so you can chose to display with or without it. Is that right?

I never heard that. That would actually be really nice if that's true, give some collectors an option of how to display him.

300196-captain-america-006.jpg

I think you can see the clasp in this pic. Actually I can't see anyway that is shipping with the belt on :lol That thing is even crazier than Batman's utility belt :yess:

I'm wondering if you might be able to unhook the shovel from the belt. I think it'd look better with out the shovel.

300196-captain-america-009.jpg

300196-captain-america-010.jpg

hmmmm can't say I'm convinced you'll be able to looking at these pics but I guess we won't know until in hand

Back