Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres typically a 21 day processing notice that is sent out prior to shipment. We don't see this until the statue shows as shipping soon in the newsletter. He hasn't shown up in the newsletter yet and we're almost to august. Essentially chances are slim man. Sorry to slow down your hype train . Delays typically happen with all companies unfortunately

:goodpost: Yep, your right bro...chances are that we wont see this until September time at the earliest I'd say...

Well, after the superman pf BS anything can happen.

But I'd be cool with sept.

What day do newsletters go out? Just wondering what day to scan my email waiting for this guy.

Did your wait list ever convert Savage? I really want to trade my EX straight up for a Superman EX if I can find someone

Your getting this right Andy? I know you found the OG red skull. Got to have a his rival right? :exactly:

I most certainly am brother :yess: although the original Sideshow Red Skull PF I got this year is to display with my original Sideshow Captain America PF. Both those old school statues have that classic 'museum pose' about them but the reason why I PO'd this new Cap PF is because I loved the dynamism of the pose...classic Cap 'in action' pose and the detailing on the outfit with the added weathering looks killer for me. Who will I display him with? Not a massive fan of the new Red Skull PF so it wont be him...thing is, this new Cap PF is just so versatile that in my opinion, it can be displayed with your classic comic Avenger statues such as the Hulk PF, Thor PF, Black Widow PF, etc...but it also wouldn't look out of place displayed next to say the Avengers movie Hulk maquette either...so lots of great ways to display this very cool PF :)

Well find out tomorrow

And if we find out it will in fact ship on August 5th miraculously... This will happen.
tumblr_llesvf4GiK1qdq5u6.gif

test test everytime I enter this thread I can only see the first page. It doesn't let me view new comments until I respond.

Back