Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah nice Savage. I dig the Bucky PF. I know many don't. Someone can build a nice 5 statue Cap display for retail prices on everything which is real cool. Life size Cap and Skull busts and the two new Cap and Skull PF's. Now if I could just find a spot for all 5. Hmmm

That's cool. Maybe one day. But I think what I'm going to do is make bucky the 5th member of my avengers. So it will be that heroic main "siege" line up, plus hulk. Haha

Cool pic up man, I don't have any connection with the character though so I'm glad you bought it :lol

Cool pic up man, I don't have any connection with the character though so I'm glad you bought it :lol

I really like Brubakers run. I read it often. And with the success of cap 2, I read it even more often in excitement for cap 3. Hahaha

Yeah I am dissapointed I missed out on the first two omnibuses. They'll rerelease them again once day and I'll be waiting :lecture

I certainly hope so man. But I wouldn't be surprised if it's pushed back. I haven't been this excited about a piece since I got the PF Thor.

I certainly hope so man. But I wouldn't be surprised if it's pushed back. I haven't been this excited about a piece since I got the PF Thor.

My most anticipated ever! Haha

My last flex is scheduled for 8/25

August 5 here and I haven't heard a thing from Sideshow. Red Skull is August 25 and already shows shipping. Not the same for Cap.

Theres typically a 21 day processing notice that is sent out prior to shipment. We don't see this until the statue shows as shipping soon in the newsletter. He hasn't shown up in the newsletter yet and we're almost to august. Essentially chances are slim man. Sorry to slow down your hype train . Delays typically happen with all companies unfortunately

Yeah basically. Not as bad as XF Deadpool though. I can just sense that taking backseat to everything else. Like I can see it shipping in Nov or something ha. But Cap I'm confident we'll have in hand in September

Sweet. Well, that's kind of good news for me. Since my last flex pay is scheduled for August 25th. If it's delayed a couple weeks, hopefully I can be first batch elite!

But hopefully they were just busy with Comic con and forgot to put it in newsletter.

I think delay is inevitable since my Red Skull has shipping quote and Cap doesn't and he's scheduled to have final charge in a matter of days (Red Skull is a month).

Theres typically a 21 day processing notice that is sent out prior to shipment. We don't see this until the statue shows as shipping soon in the newsletter. He hasn't shown up in the newsletter yet and we're almost to august. Essentially chances are slim man. Sorry to slow down your hype train . Delays typically happen with all companies unfortunately

They've been known to drop 7 day notices

Back