Hot Toys - TDKR - Bat Suit Case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer the TDK armory. But, if they sell this one as just an armory with an empty cowl -- rather than a whole Batman figure that I already have -- I might consider it. Otherwise, I'll just pass altogether.

SnakeDoc

It's coming in a set with Lucius Fox and Bruce "the Recluse" Wayne.

It's coming in a set with Lucius Fox and Bruce "the Recluse" Wayne.

Pick your poison.

pickyourpoison.jpg

That is true, but right now I am having buyers remorse with Hot Toys. What I mean is, I have the 1/4 scale Batman and the Armory Batman, but when you look at the pics on this site, they look amazing, and then in real life, they just don't do it for me.

That is why I hope Hot Toys gives the Nolan Batman one more try, and hopefully they will get one figure right!:pray:

That is true, but right now I am having buyers remorse with Hot Toys. What I mean is, I have the 1/4 scale Batman and the Armory Batman, but when you look at the pics on this site, they look amazing, and then in real life, they just don't do it for me.

That is why I hope Hot Toys gives the Nolan Batman one more try, and hopefully they will get one figure right!:pray:

If if they do TDKR armour case, it will probably still contain a DX12.

Now that the Dark Knight Amory is out, just wondering if this is cancelled or will there be another Nolan Batman on the Horizon?
I can see more Nolan Batman figures but I wouldn't be surprised if this armory doesn't get made. The one from The Dark Knight is the one most wanted and I think another armory might be a hard sell considering it would be expensive and if they wanted to pack extra figures in they'd probably be Bruce and Alfred again only in different outfits. After the upcoming Bat-Signal with Gordon and Blake we really only need Ra's and possibly Lucius and Talia. Maybe a new Batman Begins suit Batman to round things out.

I would love the tdkr armory as well. I have the armory from the dark knight and would love the other to add to my collection. Might as well bring on the batman begins armory too lol

I don’t know I feel like hot toys will try to mAke the armory for the batfleck suit. We’ll see in JL if there’s more to the armory.

Back