Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon guys....they wouldn't do that. Someone ordered 40 of a limited to one per person product and their credit card declined...not SS's fault.

You're welcome ;)

hahaha :hi5:
Well, apparently they don't care and are back to their old tricks. Up to 40 again. What an absolute joke.

Damn pricks! I fell for it again! LOL. Oh well...I wanted this piece anyway. Also, is anyone else looking at photos of this thing and thinking, 'no way that's only 14" tall' ? That's about the same height as HT Predators, and this thing just looks bigger.

So what's the deal with the teeth on this? I can't remember if the Warrior was chromed or just painted to look chrome. The Big Chap's teeth now look chrome as well.

They do indeed look chromed, however...

On another bored Just after the con when the first official Sideshow preview image of the Big chap went up, an SS rep confirmed that the two pictures below were somehow of the exact
same bust, completely untouched and that she wasn't aware of any planned changes to the teeth at that time.

A few days later however another SS rep said he was 99% certain we will get the chrome teeth on this guy. We took that as confirmation and moved on happy but ultimately we wont know until production pieces start arriving. They need to be chromed though on this masterpiece, I so hope they do this one right. :pray:

Less than 20 Ex...

Again? :lol

I'll stick with this...

A427364D-2D8C-4E03-864B-EF1ACEAA89B8_zpsiylwujse.jpg

Nice! The 1:4 HCG Giger?

I was bidding on one the other day and it went crazy cheap.
Wish I went more but so much cool stuff being pumped out by SS :gah:

How cheap? That's the thing with some of the older pieces, you can pick them up for a deal because people either have them, or have given up looking. I was toying with selling mine a couple of times but wouldn't have wanted less than $1000. It's a fairly small piece, but very well manufactured, plus the autograph...

Does anyone know if Sideshow will add reward points to an existing order? Anyone tried it? I chose not to use my reward points on this piece as I decided to save them in case something else came along (as I was still in 2 minds about this bust when I ordered it), but thinking I may want to use them if nothing else becomes available this year that I want. I have around $85 in rewards I think.

Back