Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would have been nice to see it though seeing as it hasn't shipped, and despite the recent sell out they probably still have a thousand to sell. They have also made changes to the teeth since we saw it at last years con. I was hoping to see this guy next to a production piece warrior and a Dog alien LSB...

I think they left a lot out to make room for their court of the dead stuff.

Yea, I think so also. While I appreciate the CotD stuff I don't foresee owning any of them. No news on Alien or Pred is a letdown(coupled with the fact that Hobbit/LOTR gets left out completely AGAIN)

Yea, I think so also. While I appreciate the CotD stuff I don't foresee owning any of them. No news on Alien or Pred is a letdown(coupled with the fact that Hobbit/LOTR gets left out completely AGAIN)

Im really digging the COTD stuff actually. Might buy one eventually, but it would have been nice to see more Alien/Pred stuff for sure.

some of those look great actually, I might grab 1 or 2
If Horror/Dead was my thing I would be going out of my mind with all these at the same time, but as it is I would consider a LSF reaper, but otherwise not that interested. Wish they would knock stuff out of the park with other licenses like they did with these.

They are more likely to put the effort in when there's more profit involved.
Thankfully I have no interest, most of it is disturbing and I wouldn't want it in my house.

Shame these weren’t on show but I’m more disappointed that there was no new Alien stuff from Sideshow. A Dog LSB and Ripley Premium Format would have been really nice to see.

I was referring more towards the underwater entangled corpses of children.
Not for my display thank you!

Some think those are children on Siren, but they don't look like kids to me. To each his/her own.
NotKids.jpg

Edit - if they are kids, they are the ugliest I've ever seen and look like they have beer guts and male pattern baldness.

I thought those were like, pygmy people or something. But yeah, those are gross. From above the water that mermaid looks pretty cool though.

Back