Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what happens if one of them gets lost in transit?

Sideshow will always keep tracking of each box bro...whether they'll be labelled under the same tracking as box 1, 2 and 3 (like the Prime 1 Megatron was shipped) is still unsure at the point but boxes going missing is always a possibility. I guess they are doing it this way (for international customers only) due to restricting possible damage maybe :dunno

Either way, its gutting as the majority of us have already paid the entire statue already :( in my case, I was charged on the 14th :horror

Sideshow will always keep tracking of each box bro...whether they'll be labelled under the same tracking as box 1, 2 and 3 (like the Prime 1 Megatron was shipped) is still unsure at the point but boxes going missing is always a possibility. I guess they are doing it this way (for international customers only) due to restricting possible damage maybe :dunno

Either way, its gutting as the majority of us have already paid the entire statue already :( in my case, I was charged on the 14th :horror

I'm sure you are right, thanks.

Yup, my last flex was taken on the 20th. Not heard anything from SSC since then. Would be nice to at least get a courtesy FYI from them them seeing as they have our cash in the bank.

I'm sure you are right, thanks.

Yup, my last flex was taken on the 20th. Not heard anything from SSC since then. Would be nice to at least get a courtesy FYI from them them seeing as they have our cash in the bank.

:exactly:

I'll be speaking to William at Sideshow later on today so i'll post any information that I might get on this thread for you all :)

Did you have any issues with the lighting like the first few people had? Any defects that you could find? and yes that base still looks like complete crap.

That's the main reason why I opened the box at my job. Any problems with the lighting, paint apps, or breakages and I would have boxed it back up and dropped it off at UPS around the corner for a refund/replacement. But the lighting came on the first try, the paint apps were pretty good (glossier than I expected) and there were no breakages. That being said your right the base is horrid but the statue has quite a presence that it over shadows this flaw. Everyone who saw this statue never even noticed how bad the base was until I pointed it out.

Well, I made the choice last night... I am going with the Mark VII over the Mark III.

I cut a deal with my distributor for $300 off Sideshow's listed price, and no shipping charges, so I bit on that.
I am just a bigger fan of this armor, compared to the Mark III.

I really hope that in-hand, this thing makes me feel good about buying it... I really do.

However, I will find a way to re-paint the base. One straight color, probably a steel gray or something along those lines.

Well, I made the choice last night... I am going with the Mark VII over the Mark III.

I cut a deal with my distributor for $300 off Sideshow's listed price, and no shipping charges, so I bit on that.
I am just a bigger fan of this armor, compared to the Mark III.

I really hope that in-hand, this thing makes me feel good about buying it... I really do.

However, I will find a way to re-paint the base. One straight color, probably a steel gray or something along those lines.

Congrats buddy :clap as epic as my MKIII is, I too prefer the MKVII armour so I'm really looking forward to adding this to the collection. All the inhand pics are making the wait even harder :gah:

Congrats buddy :clap as epic as my MKIII is, I too prefer the MKVII armour so I'm really looking forward to adding this to the collection. All the inhand pics are making the wait even harder :gah:

Thanks :) Cannot wait to see it! I will give Sideshow props for the packaging... I know a lot of people will look right past it,
but being a graphic designer, I see a lot of effort in that at the very least. The graphics and satin-lined boxes look amazing.
A+ to them for presentation.

Many steps up from the packaging of the Mark III LSF (Brown box inside a brown box with a sticker on it). ;)

Thanks :) Cannot wait to see it! I will give Sideshow props for the packaging... I know a lot of people will look right past it,
but being a graphic designer, I see a lot of effort in that at the very least. The graphics and satin-lined boxes look amazing.

Many steps up from the packaging of the Mark III LSF. :)

Oh yea, the packaging on the recent LSF's are really nice. I experienced it last year with my Wolverine LSF...nice touch indeed :rock

4ury5e7u.jpg

Hum... Andy... Let's be honest, I'm giving SSC $2k and if i could save 200$ and getting a dull brown box that I'll store and never use (until house movimg) I would.

Boxing looks great but give me a proper base and arc instead ()

Hum... Andy... Let's be honest, I'm giving SSC $2k and if i could save 200$ and getting a dull brown box that I'll store and never use (until house movimg) I would.

Boxing looks great but give me a proper base and arc instead ()

I hear you Marc...does seem that more care has gone into making the packaging look nice rather than concentrating on the actual statue doesn't it :lol don't worry bro, when you see this inhand you'll be like...

tumblr_inline_mwfvkiw0o51qmfvlq.gif

Fraid not buddy :( Sideshow don't even offer compensation for damaged statues :gah: unless you count their usual pittance of $45 off the statue or $50 off your next purchase :lol

IDk i made a big stink about one statue and they gave me 25$ in reward points for free

Still not convinced. The foto by Cowboy Tsunami, where HT and SS was held side by side, show how much better looking the HT paint app was, plus it had the arc reactor detail too. :horror

Asdf, ok lets reverse this...

I want to see try to do a 1:2 IM!!
Come on its a challenge! Lets all right to them and ask for it!

Come on guys!! By now you know HT is not even resin! I want HT to try to do a statue! Its nearly impossible to do at this scale and without issues.
You guys who collect want the best and I get it, but when it comes to statues its another process! HT can't be even in the same category as their use of material is different. You can't put HT next to a statue LOL, its like not even in the same planet

Asdf, ok lets reverse this...

I want to see try to do a 1:2 IM!!
Come on its a challenge! Lets all right to them and ask for it!

Come on guys!! By now you know HT is not even resin! I want HT to try to do a statue! Its nearly impossible to do at this scale and without issues.
You guys who collect want the best and I get it, but when it comes to statues its another process! HT can't be even in the same category as their use of material is different. You can't put HT next to a statue LOL, its like not even in the same planet

I would love to see other companies do more statues and varying scales. I wouldn't mind if the SSC IM PFs were a tad more expensive IF THEY DID THEM RIGHT. I mean, look at what XM is doing. Sure their prices are higher, especially for us in North America, but you can't argue with that quality. This Mark VII isn't terrible but its also 2 FREAKIN THOUSAND DOLLARS. I think there are simple steps SSC can take to make these better quality when it arrives at your doorstep instead of being subpar where people have to repaint stuff to get it right. Like the blue paint on the arc...just why? what is the purpose of that? and the sloppy paint on the base? ok, just leave it silver then...I agree with you that SSC still is one of, if not, the best at making statues but clearly they are taking a step back in the Ironman movie stuff.

Back