Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will not get mine till Sept 18-20th I think. More delays :( :mad:

Well lets hope the delays are to fix the statues.

I got an update yesterday that my final payment will be 9/15/14 so i should get it 5 days after that. (Finale payment was supposed to be 9/5/14)

Well lets hope the delays are to fix the statues.

I got an update yesterday that my final payment will be 9/15/14 so i should get it 5 days after that. (Finale payment was supposed to be 9/5/14)

Yes same here, I just wish it arrive sooner!
I have to travel to get everyones statues for ARH inc!
Its a very very busy statue month for me! Some big hitters coming soon!

Yes same here, I just wish it arrive sooner!
I have to travel to get everyones statues for ARH inc!
Its a very very busy statue month for me! Some big hitters coming soon!

I'll accept a delay for a perfect statue any day. But I agree I need this statue like last month!

The whole paint application varying from material to material is a very interesting subject. One that I've wondered for quite some time and still not sure of. I took some pics of the Hot Toys 1:6 again, trying to match the LSF's pose. I took two pictures, one with soft natural light, and the other with harsh beaming light. I noticed the matte gold gives light bounce much better than the super high gloss gold found on my LSF. One thing is for sure, the gold on the LSF should not be so wet, polished, and glossy...

^^Soft lighting^^

^^Hard Lighting^^

Also, this gives u a perspective of how nice the arc reactor detail could've been on the LSF.

:panic: HT look so good

That cost 10x more and look worse than toys for under 15's :horror :lol

jyG81CB.gif

Back