Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine says shipping soon even though they charged me the full shipping to Australia 2 days ago :impatient:

I was charged my final flexpay yesterday. I never have understood what methodology SSC uses when deciding what/who gets shipped first. It seems like it is random to me.

SS is a little bit curious with shipping.

iron-man-gif-1036-17166-hd-wallpapers.jpg

I cannot wait to see some actual pics of the finished statue!!! :)

I am on the fence with this guy... I love the Mark VII, and REALLY want a 1:2 scale Iron Man for my collection,
but was not willing to commit to a $2,000 purchase until I see in-hand pics.

If it looks anything like the last round of pictures with that brushed gold faceplate and great looking red,
I will definitely buy one. On the other hand, if it looks anything like like the 1:1 Bust... absolutely not.

Scheduled Delivery:
Wednesday, 08/27/2014, By End of Day OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA cant wait :yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

Scheduled Delivery:
Wednesday, 08/27/2014, By End of Day OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA cant wait :yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

:woo congrats!
blackguy.gif

Lets hope all the inhand pics of the Iron Man LSF look as good as this :pray:

usezyga6.jpg

and where the hell is my tracking details Sideshow?!?!?!?! :gah: When I eventually see my courier driver parking up outside my house with my MKVII LSF i'll be greeting him like this! :lecture

]
gifs_17.gif

Last edited:
I cannot wait to see some actual pics of the finished statue!!! :)

I am on the fence with this guy... I love the Mark VII, and REALLY want a 1:2 scale Iron Man for my collection,
but was not willing to commit to a $2,000 purchase until I see in-hand pics.

If it looks anything like the last round of pictures with that brushed gold faceplate and great looking red,
I will definitely buy one. On the other hand, if it looks anything like like the 1:1 Bust... absolutely not.

I think we share a brain, my friend, because I feel EXACTLY the same way. ;)

Hope we get to see some pics of CowboyTsunami's statue tomorrow.

:woo congrats!
blackguy.gif

Lets hope all the inhand pics of the Iron Man LSF look as good as this :pray:

usezyga6.jpg

and where the hell is my tracking details Sideshow?!?!?!?! :gah: When I eventually see my courier driver parking up outside my house with my MKVII LSF i'll be greeting him like this! :lecture

]
gifs_17.gif

:pray:I can only hope and pray it looks as good as that pic :pray:

:lol Looking forward to your review Andy.

Thanks Eric :1-1: at this rate it looks as though I'll be the last one to recieve the MKVII LSF :( still no damn tracking! :slap

I was speaking with William at Sideshow today and he was explaining to me how he's seen a few of the production pieces already during the stock check and he said that those of us who have this on order will be blown away by how cool this thing looks! Let's hope he's right :pray:

I was speaking with William at Sideshow today and he was explaining to me how he's seen a few of the production pieces already during the stock check and he said that those of us who have this on order will be blown away by how cool this thing looks! Let's hope he's right :pray:

I really hope he is right. I want to buy this yesterday, but had to be sure it was up to par with it's price tag.

I really hope he is right. I want to buy this yesterday, but had to be sure it was up to par with it's price tag.

Yea, seems as though there are quite a few of you who are dependant on those first inhand pics before making your final decision :) certainly a wise move considering all the recent QC issues with recent Iron Man collectibles. I'm quietly confident that this will be just as awesome as their MKIII LSF. I'll never forget when I saw my MKIII LSF for the first time...:thud: I really hope to have that same feeling again once I open up the MKVII :)

Yea, seems as though there are quite a few of you who are dependant on those first inhand pics before making your final decision :) certainly a wise move considering all the recent QC issues with recent Iron Man collectibles. I'm quietly confident that this will be just as awesome as their MKIII LSF. I'll never forget when I saw my MKIII LSF for the first time...:thud: I really hope to have that same feeling again once I open up the MKVII :)

For me, I just did not want to receive a $2,000 statue and be disappointed. I want to be amazed!

I have never found a really detailed review of the Mark III LSF... was it really that great?
I had the 1:1 Mark III bust, but the paint was not all that good on it. :(

I have never found a really detailed review of the Mark III LSF... was it really that great?
I had the 1:1 Mark III bust, but the paint was not all that good on it. :(

At this moment in time, the MKIII is probably one of my favourite pieces in my collection and in my opinion is the definitive Iron Man collectible :)

uqe9emas.jpg

mu8ana9e.jpg

Back