Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shut up fool.

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

You had me at Shut up fool! :lol :lol

:clap that's from the advert :lol :lol what Xbox game is it again? I think that quote was taken from the movie Rocky Balboa right? ;)

wtf is going around........ best LSF till date. I have ordered it & will receive this in 3 months. Whoever likes it & getting it congrats to them but just spreading negative thoughts n ur not even getting it......... please dont spoil the mood who enjoyed this statue......

Why does this still say Pre order on Sideshow's site? If someone orders and is in the US how long will they have to wait for it to ship?

no-words-homer-into-brush.gif

yea, what happened?

It would appear that a small ground of guys in the UK decided to start busting each other's balls for the last 10-15 pages.

In the meantime, I count a total of three members who have actually received this statue and posted here about it.

Must be something in the water over there bc 'dem folk are crazy. :cuckoo: :lol

That was entertaining, and I learned a new insult thanks to Andy - a 'numpty'! :lol :lol :lol :hi5:

Ok so I finally got my LSF from Sideshow. This is my first LSF and overall I'm very pleased with it!:) :yess:

It's not without some issues though, but I think that the masses of complaints in this thread tempered my expectations! :lecture

The Good: :)

First off, the lights work, yay! I was worried that something would have rattled loose being shipped from the US to Australia but that wasn't the case thankfully. :yess:

I like the colour, accurate or not, it looks good to me. :dunno

This is one imposing beast of a figure, it has so much presence, you just get drawn to it!

The bad: :horror

Inconsistent paint:
The panel lines in some areas are quite rough and sloppy and where this occurs there is a marked difference in the left and right sides of the same part (variance between different parts is easier to accept) where one side has been done properly and the other has not. Its almost as if they were painted by different people.

Adhesive marks on the left forearm:
It looks like marks were left when parts of the forearm were masked off for painting. I managed to polish them out but not a good thing to see when you open the box!

Weak magnets:
The magnets in the armour panel on the back (the jet pack below the shoulder mounted munitions pod) are so weak that it just slips off. I've put it back in the box for fear of it falling and breaking.

The Base:
Paint job aside, the base is so hollow and light it's worrying. The statue didn't fit properly right away either and took some cajoling to get into a position where the feet were secure AND in contact with the electrical terminals. To me, this was the most disappointing thing, especially after how well the rest of the statue went together, locking into place etc.

As I stated earlier I am very pleased to own this, it is, on the whole, an amazing piece.

Would I rather it was cheaper? Given the paint issues and the cheapness of the base, yes.

Will I buy another SSC LSF? Probably not. Read into that what you will. :lol

I have these pictures in higher resolution and some more on Flickr here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsk339Tme. Feel free to analyse away...

Nice review. Touching up the armor looks like it would be the same as doing body work on a car, not that you should have to do that on a 2k piece. Would love to see someone do a custom paint job on this. Base should be heavier I think, especially on something like this.

Congrats, hope you enjoy it.

Back