Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:thud:
That... is... WONDERFULL!!!!

I just bought my furniture yesterday where I plan to display this beast!!! :clap
ok... I'll have to wait maybe 2-3 months... but still... I wanted to be ready! :p

Congrats Andy!!! I'm soooo jealous of you right now!!!! :hi5:

:thud:
That... is... WONDERFULL!!!!

I just bought my furniture yesterday where I plan to display this beast!!! :clap
ok... I'll have to wait maybe 2-3 months... but still... I wanted to be ready! :p

Congrats Andy!!! I'm soooo jealous of you right now!!!! :hi5:

Hey Marc! Thanks so much buddy! You know how much I've been waiting for this one! ;) I hope my pics will do the piece justice and get you even more super pumped :rock

a4a2e3a8.jpg

Holy Crap guys!!!!! :horror :horror just recieved my shipping date from sideshow! August 14th!!!!! :woo

I just got my notice for August 14 too!! I honestly was expecting a delay on this one. Finally, now we can focus on the slew of other things announced this week. I was hoping this would stop any interest I have in 1/6 scale Iron Man pieces... But the HT MKIII Diecast. When does it end?? o_O

I just got my notice for August 14 too!! I honestly was expecting a delay on this one. Finally, now we can focus on the slew of other things announced this week. I was hoping this would stop any interest I have in 1/6 scale Iron Man pieces... But the HT MKIII Diecast. When does it end?? o_O

Congrats bro :hi5: exciting times ahead. I've been thinking for the past hour where I could put him on display for a few weeks until he goes back in the box. I've literally no room at all with approx 40+ statues inside their shippers plus 4 LSFs already on display :horror :horror

Last edited:
I'm surprised Sideshow doesn't have this on display at SDCC. I was hoping to see pics of the final production piece, but il guess I'll just wait a few weeks until it starts showing up here.

I'm surprised Sideshow doesn't have this on display at SDCC. I was hoping to see pics of the final production piece, but il guess I'll just wait a few weeks until it starts showing up here.

can't wait to see it !!!!! Ordered mine and next month (at least as official website shown) it be will released !!!!

Congrats bro :hi5: exciting times ahead. I've been thinking for the past hour where I could put him on display for a few weeks until he goes back in the box. I've literally no room at all with approx 40+ statues inside their shippers plus 4 LSFs already on display :horror :horror

I hear ya. I'm ordering a custom pedestal, overhead lighting, acrylic encased, and motorized turntable... Only, we have to wait until the piece actually arrives because I believe the dimensions on SS's website are with the rectangular base from last years Comic-Con display. I can't find dimensions of the updated round base. This big piece is going to have to sit inside it's shipper, until I can get the measurements out and the pedestal in. >.<

I hear ya. I'm ordering a custom pedestal, overhead lighting, acrylic encased, and motorized turntable... Only, we have to wait until the piece actually arrives because I believe the dimensions on SS's website are with the rectangular base from last years Comic-Con display. I can't find dimensions of the updated round base. This big piece is going to have to sit inside it's shipper, until I can get the measurements out and the pedestal in. >.<

Man that sounds amazing bro :thud: a while ago i was thinking of customising a display case which resembled something like the hall of armours to display all my Iron Man half scales but i knew it would only be a dream as the cost to build a case alone would cost more than the statue itself :horror i can imagine your case wasn't cheap right? I'm still unsure as to how i'll eventually have them set up but i really like the sound of your display and cant wait to see the final set up :rock

Insane amount of statue... I want seeyou foto with all the brown boxes hahahaha

I'm on flex pay, with last payment on August 15th, and haven't received a notice. Is everyone getting notices full pay? Thanks

Back