Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I don't doubt it will look cool and a massive improvement over the blue looking thing. I'm just saying SSC got lazy on that part.

agree 100% mate...and don't forget what they did for the War Machine Arc...that looks awesome!

uty2adeh.jpg

Yep, I've said sideshow have been cutting corners for months now, especially with their IM collectibles :dunno

Yeah that looks great. See they can do it, but they're lazy bastards sometimes. :lecture

New pics coutesy of a fellow friend and collector via Facebook :) Not sure what to think :dunno the gold areas seem to look more orange in these pics :( the base looks okay but needs to be more of a darker metallic grey imo...

e7aqa3y9.jpg

hyze9ara.jpg

ytu2adar.jpg

mazavyna.jpg

u8yse6aq.jpg

y8y4ymu4.jpg

agezeduv.jpg

upe9uqur.jpg

behu4usu.jpg

pyvy4anu.jpg

These latest pics are a bit better. The base doesn't look as asstastic as it has in previous pics. The blue arc is still SHEE-AT! Andy, how long did it take you to fix the blue arc garbage? Honestly, if this were $1500, I would consider it.

I think that statue looks good. Other then the organie gold and the scratch. Give me hope that mine my come right :)

These latest pics are a bit better. The base doesn't look as asstastic as it has in previous pics. The blue arc is still SHEE-AT! Andy, how long did it take you to fix the blue arc garbage? Honestly, if this were $1500, I would consider it.

Well the one I did last night took in total an hour...can't wait to get the pics up later on. It's a definate improvement. However, the mod I've done is only for the interior of the Arc. What I mean by that is that you can only see the detail once the lights are turned on otherwise in idle mode it's just plain white.

je2u5u7u.jpg

However, my next step is to design an exterior version so it can be seen with the lights off :) something like this :)

unygybam.jpg

The WM bust arc reactor gives you the 3d depth perception with it. I doubt a sticker can actually pull off that look Andy :(.

The WM bust arc reactor gives you the 3d depth perception with it. I doubt a sticker can actually pull off that look Andy :(.

of course it won't...but I haven't designed it for that purpose Pau....it's purely to help others that want to a add something a little bit more dynamic to their own Arc :dunno

I am just picking on SS for being lazy Andy, not you :). Your work will definitely make this LSF better than before.

I am just picking on SS for being lazy Andy, not you :). Your work will definitely make this LSF better than before.

:lol :lol I know brother...trust me, even though I continue to stay with Sideshow for my IM Collectibles, I'm just as much frustrated than anyone else with their lack of top notch workmanship and QC standards :( and I'll certainly try to give everyone a little hope of creating something a little more eye catching - shall we say - than just a white circle with a blue tinge around it :huh it's such a simple mod that anyone can make and can be achieved with literally no effort at all :)

My LSF arrives next week so I won't be able to get working on that until I have it inhand but I've designed a pretty cool arc design for my LIFESIZE bust which in principal should also work for the LSF aswell...I'll get some pics up of that in my display thread and the MKVII life-size bust thread later on today :)

Aside from the lack of detail on the arc reactor the piece looks great overall I think. Oh and I like the packaging :cuckoo: hahaha! Gonna be a while before I have mine paid off but at least I know it's coming :yes

Back