Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's interesting to hear that UPS is well received elsewhere. They are terrible here in Las Vegas, and they are not well received over here. Recently, they lost my EX Apocalypse PF for a week and a half, which they had no answer for and took no responsibility. Once, I found someone else's package in front of my door from UPS. Another time, I got someone else's packages bundled with mine, eesh! Perhaps it's bad luck, but more times than I can count, my packages are late. Also, it's super annoying to track the package to the UPS local warehouse on Thursday, scheduled for Friday delivery, but didn't arrive until Monday or even Tuesday. Double pack in boxes, because packages get mangled badly sometimes here. I gave up on calling in complaints, their apologies don't speed anything up, lol. I called Sideshow and requested all my packages shipped via FedEx, but it's still been coming in UPS. I am at their mercy.

It's probably your depot

Good ol' Sideshow. They never hesitate to charge their customers, but aren't in quite as big of a rush to actually ship stuff out. :(

Got fed up waiting and pacing up and down so i called Sideshow....not good news guys :( so I spoke with Mike and he looked into my order to see if it had shipped and apparently the stock still hasn't arrived at the warehouse :horror :thud: apparently it should have arrived on Monday but due to a delay in stock checks it's now going to arrive at the end of the week. What was also interesting was that he confirmed that these MKVII LSFs would be shipping in batches! :slap what is it with this new craze of shipping in batches? :dunno anyway, he reassured me that those who have already been charged from the 14th upto the 20th will make the first batch...so congrats to you guys who made the first batch...I thought I was charged on Monday, I was actually charged on the 14th :lol

So looks like this isn't shipping until Thursday or Friday :( ain't that a kick in the head!

lucky-alive-19.gif

Last edited:
Got fed up waiting and pacing up and down so i called Sideshow....not good news guys :( so I spoke with Mike and he looked into my order to see if it had shipped and apparently the stock still hasn't arrived at the warehouse :horror :thud: apparently it should have arrived on Monday but due to a delay in stock checks it's now going to arrive at the end of the week. What was also interesting was that he confirmed that these MKVII LSFs would be shipping in batches! :slap what is it with this new craze of shipping in batches? :dunno anyway, he reassured me that those who have already been charged from the 14th upto the 20th will make the first batch...so congrats to you guys who made the first batch...I thought I was charged on Monday, I was actually charged on the 14th :lol

So looks like this isn't shipping until Thursday or Friday :( ain't that a kick in the head!

lucky-alive-19.gif

Well i dont mind that they ship in batches...i don't have a problem with delayed shipping. ...I DO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH CHARGING ME A FINALLY FLEX BUT SHIPPING MY ITEM LATER OR IN A SECOND BATCH....you just said first batch is 14th through the 20th no problem. But I just got a email saying I'll be charged in full Monday 25th so Sideshow plans on taking my money and shipping when they feel like it?

Well i dont mind that they ship in batches...i don't have a problem with delayed shipping. ...I DO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH CHARGING ME A FINALLY FLEX BUT SHIPPING MY ITEM LATER OR IN A SECOND BATCH....you just said first batch is 14th through the 20th no problem. But I just got a email saying I'll be charged in full Monday 25th so Sideshow plans on taking my money and shipping when they feel like it?

Begin trying to PM you, I don't know if you are ignoring me, or not receiving the messages. Let me know please.

LOL, those are awesome GIF's!! They processed it pretty late at 7:38PM, and the notification came from UPS at midnight. SS, hasn't sent me a notification yet, but I checked my SS account and it's status is shipped with the tracking #. There may be many others out there that are not aware that it's on it's way out to them.

Back