Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roll of the dice
I am getting mine this Th
Excited and nervous the same time
Fingers crossed

Roll of the dice
Fingers crossed

Good luck, man. I'd be more nervous than excited at this point given all the sub par examples that have been delivered to customers. I think Andy has received the only one without flaws, but then again even his isn't perfect because it has a problem with the magnets. :(

Roll of the dice
Fingers crossed

Hope you get a good one buddy :hi5:

I think Andy has received the only one without flaws, but then again even his isn't perfect because it has a problem with the magnets. :(

Yea, despite being free of any noticeable marks, cat scratches, dents, chips and dodgy paint apps, the only issues I have with the statue is the base being so bland and terribly lightweight for a $2K piece...and when I mean light I'm talking about various 1/4 PF bases being much more heavier that this one, just doesn't make sense :huh

In regards to the weak magnet issue, I was discussing over on facebook yesterday with a few others who have the same LSF and it would appear that they are all suffering from the same back piece which apparently is barely hanging off when its connected...so for the time being, I've left the back piece detatched until Sideshow can come up with a possible resolve.

Would the light base have any negative impact on the statue in the long run.? I just saw Ansol youtube, he mention the paint on his is dull.

Would the light base have any negative impact on the statue in the long run.? I just saw Ansol youtube, he mention the paint on his is dull.

I doubt it would have a negative impact on the statue but its always nice to have your statue planted on something solid...like the MKIII LSF. Any link to the YT video buddy? :dunno

Thanks for the link buddy :hi5:

Yea, that exact piece which he has received broken is the part that the majority of us are all struggling with in regards to weak magnets...so hopefully Sideshow can resolve that issue. Gutted about the light feature :( That was my biggest concern I had out of everything and so far I know of 2 LSFs that have arrived with defective LED's...not good. I'm sure Sideshow will sort him out a replacement, especially with the lights not working :(

Thanks for the link buddy :hi5:

Yea, that exact piece which he has received broken is the part that the majority of us are all struggling with in regards to weak magnets...so hopefully Sideshow can resolve that issue. Gutted about the light feature :( That was my biggest concern I had out of everything and so far I know of 2 LSFs that have arrived with defective LED's...not good. I'm sure Sideshow will sort him out a replacement, especially with the lights not working :(

lets hope they made enough replacements because there are only 50 left :)

lets hope they made enough replacements because there are only 50 left :)

I hope so too Dom :) I wonder how it works in regards to full replacements? Do they manufacture these pieces with extra stock purposely made for replacements? Or will they end up taking replacements from their current stock? :dunno

QC levels are definately up the spout again though...from smudges fingerprints, to paint chips and scratches...defective LEDs...etc...

No doubting when it's done right this statue does look really amazing! Just love these HD pics :love

2urazu3y.jpg

usepaju7.jpg

From what i was told they make extra statues for full replacements. they do not do replacements from the normal "Stock" only the replacement "Stock"

I think Andy has received the only one without flaws, but then again even his isn't perfect because it has a problem with the magnets. :(
Just recieved confirmation from Sideshow that a replacement lower back armour piece, which everyone has been having trouble with due to the weak magnets, will be shipped later this week so that's some good news for those having the same problems with weak magnets :)

Edit: vid works now.

Dead LED's on arrival, scratched and paint smudged helmet, and a broken back piece. Can't blame him for sending it back for $2,300.

Last edited:
Edit: vid works now.

Dead LED's on arrival, scratched and paint smudged helmet, and a broken back piece. Can't blame him for sending it back for $2,300.

I'd send that back if I had only paid $300. Completely unacceptable and an absolute travesty on Sideshow's part.

Back