Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ :lol

2541915-9654899700-OhHeM.jpg

:lol Rather have a small HT that looks like a MK VII than a massive statue that looks like ****. :rotfl

I'm kidding guys don't all get mad. :lol

but i m not. I had Mark 7 HT n after doing some pose n all there joints become loose it happens with every HT..... after all they r Toys.. HOT Toys

but i m not. I had Mark 7 HT n after doing some pose n all there joints become loose it happens with every HT..... after all they r Toys.. HOT Toys

None of my have become loose. How much do you play with your toys? :lol

lol u must be displaying them 12'' statues .....:rotfl i caught u here right :lol

I have loads of statues you fool :lol

Point still stands

$250+
kajo+hot+toys+MARK+VII+2+d.jpg

$2000
attachment.php

If you can get that level of detail for $250+ why can't SSC do it for $2000?

I have loads of statues you fool :lol

Point still stands

$250+
kajo+hot+toys+MARK+VII+2+d.jpg

$2000
attachment.php

If you can get that level of detail for $250+ why can't SSC do it for $2000?

i know u have loads of statue bro :hi5: but HT is fig & cant compare with statues. Agree sideshow could have done better for LSF

i know u have loads of statue bro :hi5: but HT is fig & cant compare with statues. Agree sideshow could have done better for LSF

I know they don't mate. But at this price they should try a little better. It's not a bad statue but a few things done better would have made it epic.

Haha, the HT vs SS LSF a hahahahhahaha..... Learn proper paint from. HT SS, and the reactor too while at it hahhHa

Haha, the HT vs SS LSF a hahahahhahaha..... Learn proper paint from. HT SS, and the reactor too while at it hahhHa

It isn't just the paint job though it is the process to get that paint job. Remember SSC statues are a large hunk of polystone, and HYpT are multiple parts put together after they have painted them

wait until you see my modified Arc Reactor Pau for this and the MKVII lifesize bust :yess:
That's cool and all but you shouldn't have to do that and a print isn't as cool as the AR in the HT imo.

It isn't just the paint job though it is the process to get that paint job. Remember SSC statues are a large hunk of polystone, and HYpT are multiple parts put together after they have painted them

Fine still no excuse for the AR looking like that though.

Yea of course...you know me, just trying to make something good out of something bad :) even though it took me abt a hour, its pretty cool looking ;)

XlB4lVo.gif
:lol I don't doubt it will look cool and a massive improvement over the blue looking thing. I'm just saying SSC got lazy on that part.

Back