Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers Andy. Can't wait to see your modification on it :)

No worries bro :hi5: here are some more pics via Facebook :)

ajy5evym.jpg

yragy5y7.jpg

6y7uqama.jpg

ty3abunu.jpg

2yga2uva.jpg

yqevu3yn.jpg

usepysar.jpg

ryre6upe.jpg

uqumubav.jpg

The last foto really shows off how flat and dull the orange look.

Just saw my nephew Egg Attack Iron. Man, it's about 6inch, $70. It's got light up and even an actual reactor on it hahahahha

+1

The gold faceplate should have a metallic look and not a simply gold paint, this statue with the gold parts well done would be such a better statue.

Looks really nice to me, but it further proves my belief that SS should show production pieces instead of these unrealistic protos.

I guess the mods don't want people to know a $20 Walmart item has comparable paint to Sideshow's $2,000+ top of the line, Iron Man collectible.

Wow how can they just delete it without an explanation surely it can't have breached any posting rules ?

Maybe the mods can explain why ?

Then they wouldn't get ANY pre-orders.

I agree that SS benefits more from lying to us than they would being honest, but I'd think the inevitable disappointment from collectors will eventually catch up to them. I don't even pre-order SS pieces any more. I need to see real in-hand pics before deciding. I've missed a bunch of exclusives, but I prefer to really know what I'm getting.

Yes I agree in full. I was contemplating buying a mark 3 LSf but I am glad I held out until comic con because this guy surprised me. I also feel that the armor may be removable making this piece even more awesome in my opinion. I am ordering this ASAP!

Hey buddy, remembered you posting this last year and was wondering if you actually ordered the LSF in the end and also what your thoughts are now after seeing quality of the production piece? You got to see the actual proto in the flesh so has your opinion now changed at all? Interested to hear your thoughts :)

Back