Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Mamba!
Much better pictures and lit up looks good. Shame about that leg.

This should look more metallic for the money involved but glad you like him.

Great pics Mamba. The colour red looks pretty good in those pics, but the base looks lazy. The paint job makes it look like he's standing on a beer lid.

Chris

Thank the heavens! I got the lights to work. The terminals under the torso are severely weathered. There was a build up of tarnish over them, grinding it down did the trick... Now I found a new problem, a chip on mine as well.

I can live with everything except the arc reactor. My guess is this will sell for well under retail like wolvie and darth maul in due time.

I can live with everything except the arc reactor. My guess is this will sell for well under retail like wolvie and darth maul in due time.

Just saw a Maul LSF sell for $1499 with free shipping a couple days ago. That's about $600 less than it would have cost from SS new after shipping is factored in.

All this piece needs is a little TLC :lol

8ejebe4e.jpg
Is the one pictured above the prototype? The final release looks no where near a $2000 product. Paintjob looks beyond disappointing at that price. Should be painted like the one seen above.

Back