Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you check back the Avengers movie you can see some blue around the white..this is i think not bad.

besides the base, I don't think it is bad either. Not sure if I will get this down the road, but I'm glad the red is darker and the gloss would make a decent contrast to the 3 put side by side.

Ensuring folks receive high quality products has been and continues to be something that is looked at/worked on with each and every product through our production team. I'm sorry to hear that the last few products you've received have not been good, I can only hope that a future release will arrive to you safe/sound and that you'll be in love with it. Or if you don't have anything on order that pictures of future releases will show off some really amazing pieces.

-SideshowAlex
Red Skull PF, G Hulk & Alien Warrior LSB have just turned out pretty nice.
IM seems to be a tough nut to crack.

Ensuring folks receive high quality products has been and continues to be something that is looked at/worked on with each and every product through our production team. I'm sorry to hear that the last few products you've received have not been good, I can only hope that a future release will arrive to you safe/sound and that you'll be in love with it. Or if you don't have anything on order that pictures of future releases will show off some really amazing pieces.

-SideshowAlex

I think everyone just wants the product to be A) like the proto and/or B) free of defects. Unfortunately recently both options have come up short. That's what's frustrating IMO.

Thanks for the additional pics.

I want to like this, I REALLY DO. It just has that plastiky look to it,
it should look more like the metal that the suit ACTUALLY IS.

This should be the be all, end all of Iron Man collectibles... as it stands, not so much.
I cannot see how a $2,000.00 price point only gets you this kind of paint job.

Pretty much everything is held together with magnets per the usual. Even the add on attachments are, and they're felted on the inside as not to scratch or rub against the overall body. Another defect I have on this piece is the right forearm rocket cover has a very weak magnet. It won't hold the rocket cover as it slowly slides off. They're interchangeable so I tried putting the left arm rocket cover, but it too slides down.

honestly, unless they start making these with that brushed metal look like Legacy (no company currently does), ppl will always ***** and moan about the iron man statues. For me, as long as the paint isn't sloppy and it doesn't peel or crack over time, that's a win. The Mark 3 base is still better than this though. Quality wise, doesn't look any better or worse than the 3, and I'm happy with mine.

Do you plan on keeping it or customizing ?

:lol :lol everyone of my close pals are telling me to cancel it :gah: NEVER!!! This is all a bad dream!!!!

In all honesty, I actually like it...the colour of the armour doesn't bother me too much but the base looks so poor! If anything i will probably customise the base to appear more rustic and more consistent as it seems to be rustic in patches :dunno

Pretty much everything is held together with magnets per the usual. Even the add on attachments are, and they're felted on the inside as not to scratch or rub against the overall body. Another defect I have on this piece is the right forearm rocket cover has a very weak magnet. It won't hold the rocket cover as it slowly slides off. They're interchangeable so I tried putting the left arm rocket cover, but it too slides down.

at least it's not one whole piece, so any individual pieces can easily be exchanged.

Maybe you can fix the megnet prob easy.

the second batch photos lookin AMAZING!:clap

I think light and better camera can make better pictures.

:lol :lol everyone of my close pals are telling me to cancel it :gah: NEVER!!! This is all a bad dream!!!!

In all honesty, I actually like it...the colour of the armour doesn't bother me too much but the base looks so poor! If anything i will probably customise the base to appear more rustic and more consistent as it seems to be rustic in patches :dunno

Who do you use to customize your statues?

Attachments

• busted iron man.jpg
    busted iron man.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 303
Light + the faceplatte closer electronic, what we not too much see, only if you stop the movie to see some pictures.

Mark III have too this just on the previous mark iii statue this is not visible.

mark III faceplatte closer electronic from Movie 1:

1.jpg

The money I had set aside for Sideshow's 1:2 Mark VII will be used towards that. It's time people speak with their wallets and let Sideshow know they're not going to pay big money for such inferior collectibles.

Back