Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but getting the tracking number is like the last few days before christmas. :ccheerlea:ccheerlea:ccheerlea
599.gif

SSC charges me tomorrow, hope they ship the same day. :pray: RobertoBagg10 have you received your shipping notice yet?

Expecting anytime now bro :) got an email from William at Sideshow this afternoon:

Your order has been processed and has been approved to ship. What this means is that our shipping department currently has the order and will be working on getting the item out to you today or tomorrow. If you do not receive a notification within the next 24-48 hours please do not hesitate to contact me directly so that I can further look into the matter.

:yess:

If they ship it today or tomorrow I'm guessing you probably won't get it until next week.....unless you paid for overnight shipping. ;)

If they ship it today or tomorrow I'm guessing you probably won't get it until next week.....unless you paid for overnight shipping. ;)

In my experience Brent, I usually get deliveries from Sideshow to London within 3 days to my door :horror so it needs to ship today to make it by Friday otherwise it'll be Monday :(

In my experience Brent, I usually get deliveries from Sideshow to London within 3 days to my door :horror so it needs to ship today to make it by Friday otherwise it'll be Monday :(

All the way to London is 3 days? It takes them 5 days to get my items to me in NY. Something is wrong with this.

I get my items in 4-5 days in India....

Have to say, FedEx are one of the best courier companies to deal with in regards to speedy deliveries. The tracking details are regularly updated and pretty much clear customs within hours of the package touching down

Have to say, FedEx are one of the best courier companies to deal with in regards to speedy deliveries. The tracking details are regularly updated and pretty much clear customs within hours of the package touching down

FedEx is WAY better than UPS where I am. I've had so many packages lost or misdelivered. Just the other day my package was delayed because there was an issue with the address, when really there wasn't. My guess was the delivery guy was just lazy and decided to mark it as undeliverable.

FedEx is WAY better than UPS where I am. I've had so many packages lost or misdelivered. Just the other day my package was delayed because there was an issue with the address, when really there wasn't. My guess was the delivery guy was just lazy and decided to mark it as undeliverable.

Complete opposite here. Have had the same 2 ups drivers for years without a problem ever. Fedex on the other hand sub contracts work out to random drivers. So, occasionally some 17 year old kid in a Civic with a fart pipe rolls up on my driveway, chucks a package at my door and takes off.

It's interesting to hear that UPS is well received elsewhere. They are terrible here in Las Vegas, and they are not well received over here. Recently, they lost my EX Apocalypse PF for a week and a half, which they had no answer for and took no responsibility. Once, I found someone else's package in front of my door from UPS. Another time, I got someone else's packages bundled with mine, eesh! Perhaps it's bad luck, but more times than I can count, my packages are late. Also, it's super annoying to track the package to the UPS local warehouse on Thursday, scheduled for Friday delivery, but didn't arrive until Monday or even Tuesday. Double pack in boxes, because packages get mangled badly sometimes here. I gave up on calling in complaints, their apologies don't speed anything up, lol. I called Sideshow and requested all my packages shipped via FedEx, but it's still been coming in UPS. I am at their mercy.

Back