I, Frankenstein

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks to much like Constantine.

Oh, and am I the only one who couldn't stop thinking how cool it'd be if they made a movie based on the 90s cartoon Gargoyles, while seeing those in the trailer.

Oh, and am I the only one who couldn't stop thinking how cool it'd be if they made a movie based on the 90s cartoon Gargoyles, while seeing those in the trailer.

Pretty much yes, the only one.

I can't think of something great while watching something awful.

This isn't picky. This is just looks awful in almost every single way a movie can look bad. It looks like the entire final battle took place in a small soundstage.

Well, let's face it, there's very little you do like it seems. :lol

I guess I'm just not spoiled yet. I don't care if the CGI isn't spot on or that this has creature in it about the same as a movie 10 years ago or whatever. I just like things for what they are.

Can't say I'll see this in the theater, but I will see it.

Looks to much like Constantine.

I thought so too. I am pretty surprised they haven't tried. Specially now that so many fantasy movies are coming out.

Disney made an announcement years ago that it will make a gargoyles fun but for some stupid reason it won't be based on the cartoon. The public would eat gargoyles up. It'd be new and fresh. Monsters whom fight villainy at night but turn to stone at dawn. Nice.

I think it's look pretty good.

Picky people. :lol

This movie looks the same as Priest, Or Legion, Ghost Rider Or Van Helsing.

stupid premise, cliche story, but fun to watch. I liked what I saw on the trailer. it looks kind of fun.

but we are probably going to get some typical story (that's been done before) nothing memorable. But it would probably have some cool fights and some neat creatures.

:dunno

iMonster

to

iFrankenstein

to

iPo-op

looks like recycled bits from failed diablo and castlevania movie attempts.

Eckhart really needs another Thank you for Smoking or TDK to give him a boost. Ever since that Battle L.A. movie, it seems like his roles have been going down hill, which is a shame, since he's a hell of an actor. The last thing I even saw him in (which I didn't bother to watch) was some movie on Netflix that looked like someone had 'shopped Echart's face onto the cover of "Paycheck."

Back