Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These were truly remarkable when I saw them at SDCC. I was in awe of the artistry and creativity. And I don't even collect these types of things.

Do we know who the chick in the upper left corner is?

500262-allegiance-package-spirit-001.jpg

That skull would look sick, like Cleopsis scroll aura + Kier's skull flames wrapped around a skull. Oh man skulls for the skull throne!

That skull would look sick, like Cleopsis scroll aura + Kier's skull flames wrapped around a skull. Oh man skulls for the skull throne!

I think it is the Joan of Arc like character that Death recruited. It was talked about in the SS video posted in one of these threads.
I think that is who the guy was referring to. I did catch that in a video somewhere but I was not sure if that is what he was referring to.

Be Cool
Al

I want these so bad. I will probably get 3- 4 of them. It makes me want to shift my whole collection to make space for them. Have there been any hints at the prices?

Kind of annoying that Sideshow sent out a "Demithyle has risen!" email today. I got excited thinking I could order the statue, but alas, their link takes you to a lame bio.

Kind of annoying that Sideshow sent out a "Demithyle has risen!" email today. I got excited thinking I could order the statue, but alas, their link takes you to a lame bio.

Not annoying for me. I'm really enjoying the world building that sideshow is doing, and look forward to each update.

Not annoying for me. I'm really enjoying the world building that sideshow is doing, and look forward to each update.

Annoying because I wanted to buy the statue! Why email to say someone (I.e. a statue) has risen, when in fact it has been sold out for some time?

the email of the character is the same of the variant. The variant will not have a different back story and it will not be up for PO until next year

I guess I casually confused the two. So they are they same sculpt, but with some varying details? Thanks.

All this talk of variants, I hope Sideshow makes their decision on the Queen variant by October. Or at least confirms that they are only releasing one version.

I'm very happy sideshow have come up with this line, most of my collection is Alien/Predator and Horror so i will pick all of these up :)

Lucky for me my girlfriend is into collecting oddities; bones, antique medical equipment, and taxidermy so she was easily sold on the collection. My girlfriend was the one that first took a liking to Avarkus (Red Death) and told me she wanted it. I decided we were getting more than one. We are unlikely to grab the entire set but I did pre-order Avarkus, Gethsemoni and Gallebarbe (my favorite) and we are planning to get Kier, Xiall and Cleopsis when they are available. Depending on space and future releases we are likely to get more.

We are very excited about this collection. We are both big fans of horror. I collect Catwoman, Joker and Batman statues and she collects the odd and macabre so we felt like bringing the two together to start a collection we can both get into.

All this talk of variants, I hope Sideshow makes their decision on the Queen variant by October. Or at least confirms that they are only releasing one version.

I can see a variant color queen come out after the original has been sold out and released in a year or two afterwards.

Back