Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the style of this line. I want the executioner, the Viking, the arbitor of bone and the death general basically everything.

I really hope they end up releasing the zombie/ghoul Templar life sized bust. They had it at monsterpalooza again this year and had it displayed with the rest of the court of the dead. If it's technically a zombie, I'll 100% get it.

I am not a bust collector, but there are two that I would buy. One is the highly regarded Darkness, and the other would be this Zombie Templar. The chainmail adds incredible details to it!

x0tnkn.jpg

I am not a bust collector, but there are two that I would buy. One is the highly regarded Darkness, and the other would be this Zombie Templar. The chainmail adds incredible details to it!

x0tnkn.jpg

i 100% agree..as soon as I saw this my jaw dropped..ive been wanting to get into life-sized busts for a long time..the first one that really peaked my interest was the HCG resident evil life size bust..unfortunately once i saw the paint job for it it was absolutely terrible..so that rules that out barring a custom paint job..i like the reaper bust but it just didn't wow me 100% although it is excellent..this thing is great, the only thing I would maybe edit is the color of the clothing he's wearing, maybe like a maroon colored something to go with the blues..but its nothing that would deter me from getting the piece at all...

Yeah that's the one I want to buy. Andy Bergholtz sculpted it and I messaged him on Facebook asking about it but got no response. This guy would look epic next to my patient zero LSB.

The different Silhouette's look awesome hopefully the rest are PF size. I really like the LSF Reaper General but didn't have room for it.

Yes it certainly has potential. There are several I will probably end up adding to the collection from the images shown.

Yes looking at the items and trying to think what the will look at is making this line even better...

I watched a video on YouTube it was from sideshow about one of their Digital Artist's Fabian Schlaga in the first 15 seconds of the Video he's Drawing a mummy with chains. It looks to be The Cleopsis from the above silhouette's as it has same head dress.

I watched a video on YouTube it was from sideshow about one of their Digital Artist's Fabian Schlaga in the first 15 seconds of the Video he's Drawing a mummy with chains. It looks to be The Cleopsis from the above silhouette's as it has same head dress.
I wouldn't be surprised if they were conceptual ideas for Court of the Dead or even Cleopis but they looked pretty far from the silhouette.

WOAH they are even more statues. Reaper General, Executioner and Death are most interesting. I will get definitely one of those three.

Back