Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn that quite a lot Didn't expect another seven more from this line. Depending on the es on the rest of them, I maybe invest more in this line but at 3000 is a bit much for such a niche collectible.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

yeah it is a big line, With the prime 1 studio Prime that just went on sell and I of course got my EX I need to make more room for them... Im thinking around 4 would be nice. there sizes are not that big and I like that...

I'm curious if they actually have plans to release the Templar LSB as he isn't in that line-up. I know they had him at monsterpalooza last year (without the court of the dead line) but hopefully he is released.

So no updates on this line?
I was hoping with all the previews we have been seeing lately, the court of the dead line would get some love

When are they going to show the mermaid, they can make with that one next!! because that's the one I most want to see.

Hats off to anyone with the space - not to mention, money - to display this entire line :cool:

EDIT: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAW HER SHE WILL BE MINE ALL MINE, OH MY GAWD! SHE IS GORGEOUS!

Death himself shown as raw sculpt in this video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mm974A4JcM

Several observations:

1. Obviously, that classic Superman PF isn't selling nearly as well as they'd like. *sigh* Ok, we get it already. Still do not want. Have the grace to at least show the movie PF, ok? That, I'd actually like to see.

2. I want Death's Siren so bad I can hardly stand it. If that thing is over $500, I will weep real tears of grief. SSC PLEEEAAAASSSEEEEEEE p.s. Preorder around Spooktacular time would be a nice break.

3. I wonder if the Baroness PF is anything like what actual customers would be receiving....? Magic 8 ball says.... "...."

4. Death is looking great. I hope they expand the base a bit, because as is it looks mighty tippy.

Love this set....(first time post here) but yeah I was looking around online and found this place...been a HUGE sideshow fan for quite a few years...finally got the proper budget to start picking up a few...and here I am.

Cannot wait for Death's Siren. I hope it is made!

Rich~

Red Death ES is 1000!!!!! I'm actually surprised, didn't expect it to be that high

Wow, that is high. I was expecting 300, which is based on the level of gore he shows. I saw too many say it was too much. I was hoping for anything south of 500 myself, but 1000 isn't too bad.

Im all over those reapers, especially that executioner. Looking forward to seeing more of these guys.

i love almost this entire line the problem is who money or room for all those statues, guess ill grab the ones I like the most.

I wonder if they will do the other side of the war.... Heaven???

everyone knows baddies sell better. I find it hard to believe they could come up with good enough sculpts to match these pieces. Gore/horror/death just presents so many more options. There is so much imagination put into each of these, it's pretty awesome. This line is really growing on me, but I need to hunt down the big reaper first.

Back