Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for something unlicensed? how much was the patient zero bust?

$500 but there was a whole lot less going on. This guy has the chainmail along with that giant star thing attached to his helmet. Not to mention it PZ was 4 years ago. I could be wrong but it just feels like the extra bits will make them hike up the price. I hope I'm wrong.

$500 but there was a whole lot less going on. This guy has the chainmail along with that giant star thing attached to his helmet. Not to mention it PZ was 4 years ago. I could be wrong but it just feels like the extra bits will make them hike up the price. I hope I'm wrong.
I'd figure on $700, it seems to be about where their busts are.

I kinda wish SS had kept it the way Andy Bergholtz had originally done it up as just a templar zombie. It didn't have the giant star or the doodad on the clothes. It was originally supposed to be the Nazi zombie done in life size.

No interest in the templar bust.. only cause it seems like SS pushed it into this line just because. :lol

Check your emails you get an email, once you apply code it's free you get either a Flesh,Bone or Spirit art print, Patch and Stickers.

So the queen is due in September? I can't wait to see the production paint and if the factory can reproduce. That will make how far I jump into this line. I really don't think they can reproduce.

""Are the re releasing general reaper but in 1/4 scale?"

I have heard rumors this is happening..it will be a slightly different pose (and not legendary scale)...but I am down with a new figure of him for sure.

I told them today....KEEP that amazing armor!!!!!!!!!

Check your emails you get an email, once you apply code it's free you get either a Flesh,Bone or Spirit art print, Patch and Stickers.

Thanks DV! Must be a random thing (no email here), although I know it listed while supplies last in fine print. Cool promo though and a lot of work Sideshow is going to to promote the line. :)

Darth speaks the truth; it takes a little while but you will get that email. Be sure to apply the code, otherwise its $10.

SPIRIT FACTION, REPRESENT

Hmmm... only have gotten the Court of the Dead newsletter email so far, no code or anything :(

Maybe they'll have these available at SDCC. While I truly belong to the Faction of Bone, I want them all. :D

But in honor of this line going full stem ahead, I've updated my Avatar.

Back