Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mortighull needs a more aggressive stance. Standing there with his sword like that makes him look tired and defeated, unless that is the intention? That and the sword sticking out that far could make for display problems.

IMG_2874.jpgogla5.JPG

Mortighull needs a more aggressive stance. Standing there with his sword like that makes him look tired and defeated, unless that is the intention? That and the sword sticking out that far could make for display problems.

Yeah i think the sword should have been over his shoulder or maybe him pulling it from a sheath or something.

Seriously?

A drawn sword looks infinitely more threatening than sheathed or slung over the shoulder.

Not that one could ever sheath a sword that size :lol

wonder if Death's General will be re-released? 300 was a pretty small edition size for this, I'd buy it again if they did because it was an awesome statue.

Yes, I agree I missed this due to the low amount. The $2000 and up prices for this are too crazy.

I don't know where to find a large poster like that, but you can get an 11 x 17 photo print. I bought one, and it's very nice quality.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/331256063545?nav=SEARCH

Thanks for the link.

Bit too expensive to me though :(

Being in the UK the shipping is horrendous & that new prepaid VAT thing is a stupid idea so means I'm looking at a total of about $55 to me which is madness.

Thanks anyway I appreciate it.

Neil

I just tell my wife, "I don't know where it came from, I didn't order it... i swear but since it's here, we might as well keep it?" Oh and I interject a "you sure look pretty today" or an "i-luv-you"

"Oh I'm not into these. I'm going to flip them and we'll make tons of money in about 10-12 years or so...."

It's so funny that we all say the same thing lol. I just tell her I break even and I can sometimes make some off of it.

I was just wondering, is there any SS exclusive for any of the Court of the dead statues ??

No, there are no Exclusives in this line, at least until now. :)

I'd like to know, if anyone visiting the Con was able to get the measurements of some of the statues or - and this would really be of interest to me - the size of the life-size busts. Are there pictures, where you can see the collectibles side by side (front view)?

No, there are no Exclusives in this line, at least until now. :)

I'd like to know, if anyone visiting the Con was able to get the measurements of some of the statues or - and this would really be of interest to me - the size of the life-size busts. Are there pictures, where you can see the collectibles side by side (front view)?

Same here, measurements even if approx would be very helpful info.

I brought a tape measurer, so I'll try to get some approximate measurements today. They're big statues overall, though.

Back