Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if it's been confirmed or not but I expect the dead bodies to be separate pieces that will connect to the tail with pins. I'll be surprised if this ships with them already attached.

Crossing my fingers that you are right, but seeing that her tendrils are wrapped around their necks.... I dunno.

Hope you are right though.

Posted by Genotoys earlier, in another thread -
2ilfucl.jpg

Can't wait to see each up close. Going to be getting quite a few of these.

Holy ...sh*&t I am so stoked I have been ordering these.. I want the whole set.. these are the best things SSC has ever created, and the price is low because they don't have to pay licensing fees.. awesome just awesome!!!!!

Holy ...sh*&t I am so stoked I have been ordering these.. I want the whole set.. these are the best things SSC has ever created, and the price is low because they don't have to pay licensing fees.. awesome just awesome!!!!!

I'm with you. Be hard for me to resist all of the 1/4 statues.

The bust above looks like a dead version of the Court of the Dead creator and Creative Director for Sideshow, Tom G.

Mortighull looks awesome but I wonder what that metal piece is on the side of his head? Kier and the others also look great.

Wow all of these looks so detailed and better than expected! Just wow! Much better than the DC previews so far. Except for WW is so awesome!

Back