New DC Collectibles action figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I got my Bizarros today, I got two, one to keep MIB, I opened one and the leg popped out, I didn't even touch it, the leg just fell down from the blister, the I decided to open the other one to be sure, and .....

They're not broken, but they just will not stay on their sockets, at all.

:lol I just sent BBTS Customer Support an e-mail, you think they'll replace them for me or what?

Attachments

• IMG_1046[1].jpg
    IMG_1046[1].jpg
    405.8 KB · Views: 381
Last edited:
Yikes! That sucks. I've got my Bizarro in the box and now I'm afraid to take him out. I'm getting Ultraman and Super Woman tomorrow. Hope the leg falling off isn't a widespread issue.

Well, the one on the right got a little better, I tried to pop the leg back in cause apparently it wasn't going all the way in, so with a little bit of jiggling I managed to make it "pop" back in, and now it stays in somewhat better, but with certain twists it pops back out so I'm not really satisfied.

The one on the left cannot hold the leg back in for the world.

I'm not worried nor angry yet, I've heard BBTS has great CS, it's the 1st time this happens to me with them, I blame DC Collectibles' QC.

You shouldn't have any problems with BBTS. I buy from them all the time and whenever I had a defective figure, they would take care of it :) Speaking of defective figures/characters, I really like the look of that Bizzaro figure.

Well they just got back to me, they offered to send me another 2 Bizarros, it's incredible, whenever I deal with CS it's usually a lot of bureaucracy and stuff, but they took care of business, it's amazing.

As do I, sir; as do I. If only DC had the balls to make the battle damaged, post-Riddler, sleeveless version with the motorcycle, as well.:lol

Personally, I'm hoping we get to see:
-Zero Year Batman
-Doctor Death
-Zero Year Riddler (with black shirt/mask)
-Death of the Family Joker (with Dinner suit and Lion Cub)
-Gordon
-Alfred

Ah you mean this version! I don't see why they can't do it. Have you seen some of their large figures? I don't think this would be too much :)

You mean this Riddler, but isn't this the one coming out soon as part of the Capullo line?

I definitely want a Death of the Family dinner scene Joker with the tiny bat! :D

The one they're doing is the New 52 Riddler by Capullo, but Zero Year Riddler's a bit different. No tie, a Fedora instead of a Bowler Hat, and a Black Mask (tied in a knot at the back) with his eyes showing. Here are a few pics to give you an idea. He hasn't been in the books much (physically), but he's been there enough to give a clear idea of how he looks:

BM-Cv32.jpg

ZY03.jpg

Yeah, you might be right; in the past few issues I've seen it in, though, it's looked black more often than not.

So, I got my Bizarros today, I got two, one to keep MIB, I opened one and the leg popped out, I didn't even touch it, the leg just fell down from the blister, the I decided to open the other one to be sure, and .....

They're not broken, but they just will not stay on their sockets, at all.

:lol I just sent BBTS Customer Support an e-mail, you think they'll replace them for me or what?

man that sucks. I guess I should open my Ultraman and Superwoman to see if they have any of those issues. While I'm sure BBTs will replace them for you, have you though of just using the super glue method? Cover the socket with superglue, let it sit for a minute or 2 then rotate. Rinse and repeat until it's secure enough? I've done that many times with ball/socket joints

I am done with this scale when I finished my Dc Universe Classics collection but when I came upon the whole set and saw it in person, I just had to get the Crime Syndicate. I just love each figure of this group. The articulation is awesome and the face sculpts are astounding for the scale.

Yeah, they were delayed till next month in BBTS, I don't mind, I have a ton of crap coming by the end of this month anyway :lol

So far I plan to get 2 Talons and one Lex Luthor armor and maybe Nightwing, I'm not too sure about Bats, but it'd be odd not to get him.

I know what you mean. My current focus is trying to catch up on b&w statues which isn't easy. And it's funny since I have the capullo batman statue but I like his rendition so much that I feel I have to have the figure as well. Thanks for the info on the release btw :)

No prob.

I love Capullo's design as well, but I'm not quite feeling the figure, I can't put my finger on it, I was psyched when it was announced.

I'll probably end up getting it though.

Back