New DC Collectibles action figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDCC-2013-DC-Collectibles-001.jpg

SDCC-2013-DC-Collectibles-004.jpg

SDCC-2013-DC-Collectibles-008.jpg

I don't really collect action figured but I am considering putting together this Capullo line. Batman and Talon look awesome I think at the very least I'll be getting those two.

The only thing I don't like about that Batman is the cape, it's a very personal gripe, cause I like posing my figures vanilla mostly.

But it does look exceptional.

Picked up Ultraman and Superwoman at my LCS today! the production piece came out much better than the protos IMO. Can't wait for Bizarro :yess:

Talon looks awesome!! Really want Batgirl and Supergirl. Hoping they release Catwoman separately and hope they make Batwoman

Those packages are beautiful, the good review I just wish it had clearer pics.

I hope they continue with the trend and release a Capullo Superman, or better yet, a Rockafort Superman, I desperately need a new Superman.

Last edited:
DC Collectibles has really grown as a company. The sculpts and paintwork seem to be just as good, if not better than a lot of the DC Direct work they did, yet they seem to have embraced articulation, as well. I don't know if it's just my sensibilities as a collector that are changing, or if it's actually the case, but I also think that the way they've managed to embrace the articulation is not aesthetically unappealing.

DCC seem to be reaching a point where ToyBiz was a few years back, great sculpts, great paint jobs and great articulation for a great price.

Let's just hope they don't give it to Hasbro :lol

It kind of says something that I'm more excited by offerings from DC Collectibles, overall, than by Hot Toys. There are things like the 66 figures and the TDK armory that blow my mind, but, perhaps it's just due to the fact that those are really the only two DC/Batman items I've seen coming this year (and is, most likely, very subject to change, as we move later into the year), but, between seeing how those Capullo figures turned out, and those TAS figures that are coming; as I said in the TAS thread, this is the first time in a very long time that I've been genuinely excited about 1/12th scale figures.

Do you guys think the DCC signature series will focus only on the new 52 and "new" artists, like Capullo, or do you think we might see a Brian Bolland Batman and Joker (killing joke) at some point?

Back