SSC Storm Shadow (V2) Assassin 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you need two sheaths? I think he's meant to be displayed with one Katana, not two so the exclusive gives you the option to choose... but I guess he could be holding a second one :huh

Do you need two sheaths? I think he's meant to be displayed with one Katana, not two so the exclusive gives you the option to choose... but I guess he could be holding a second one :huh

You're right, you don't need 2 but it would have been nice and it just seems half ass to give you just the sword without the sheath. I guess the sheath would have hiked up the costs.

I didn't do a direct comparison, but they didn't stick out to me as being vastly different. But I can check on that later if you'd like since I have one handy.

I just compared them and the Storm Shadow arms a bit lighter and not as shiny... but still pretty close in color to one another.

Cool thanks for checking. I have SS v1 on a TTM-19, so I painted the skin part of the mask to match the skin tone of the TTM-19. I really like the arms of the SS pro muscle body better, so I'm tempted to buy a loose SS v2 body to swap arms.

Got mine a day early but I can't break it out until tomorrow. I've been messing with my Adam West Batman for so long that I'm a bit burnt out. I'll recharge and try to get some pics of Storm Shadow up tomorrow. I'm glad that it looks like all the weapons can fit on the figure. The bow is cool but I didn't want another figure posed with one as the main weapon.

I'm excited to see some of you talented freaks paint the camo pattern on the headsculpt. I plan to do the same thing, I look forward to getting inspired by those who'd do it first. I hope that would make the head look better.

My Baroness will be arriving next week, 3 months after it was released in the US, so I'd expect Storm Shadow to get here by July. Sigh.

I don't even want to bother putting camo on this sculpt. It's hideous :lol

uoGbmzV.png

The Cobra hilted sword is kinda hideous as well :slap

KH1HiHS.png

Buuuuuuuut .....

I still like it enough, & with a sculpt upgrade, I can see it being really cool.

rtxNLGq.png

I had a little late-night full moon fun (wish it could have been during the Blood Moon, but oh well...)

Anyway, I'm quite happy with this figure. The legs are a tad loose, but I for one am glad to see the return of the ratchet knees.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397641690.080743.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397641704.325704.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397641721.688982.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397641754.639515.jpg

Back