SSC Storm Shadow (V2) Assassin 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love these
na3aqeba.jpg

How well does the V-1 head match the V-2 body skin color wise? Could some one Please put The V-1 head on the V-2 body thanks.:pray:

Just got him. The skin look much darker than the product images. I was a little surprised at how dark it looks to me. The skin almost looks a little sickly pale. Overall, I like the figure, but I think people should be warned. Perhaps it's just mine?

Thanks! Bought the v1 head ahead of time knowing i wouldn't care for the V2. 88' Storm Shadow has always been my favorite toy since.... well 1988 lol

Finally got the pose that sold me on this figure. Probably could use some minor adjustments:

photo1_zps8472b53e.jpg

photo2_zps0aeadc99.jpg

photo4_zps77c1bcdc.jpg

Lawless - that photo with the plane and the first one atop the sculpture are so dang cool - awesome, awesome work.

Pretty happy with this figure. My only gripe are the knees - not necessarily that they're ratchet, but the legs below the knees, particularly the post/hole junction below the knee and into the calf either need to be reengineered or use a less pliable plastic. I was scared to death I was going to break them because of the amount of give they had before actually flexing. Nothing broke, thank god, but I think it's the figure's weakest link (no pun intended) when the purchase price is within $40 of Hot Toys, but the Prometheus is light years behind the TrueType in materials and engineering. However, I really can't thank Sideshow enough for designing these figures and putting them out - they have done an exceptional job with the majority of them, this one included.

I like to see how the skin tone looks Could some one Please put The V-1 head on the V-2 body thanks. :D

Back